News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

A second crane was put up last week on the far east side of the site. It is very small and low to the ground. Almost hard to see from yonge street.
This should really help in building the underground levels of parking this spring.

wow, i didn't think it would be that tall! Great builder but the maintenance fee for some reason is very high.

Don't they have "hotel" suites in 33 Sheppard Avenue East, thus, the high maintenance fee?? correct me if i'm wrong. Will they have the same concept in this new condo going up??

March 3 2009

Pics 006.jpg

Attachments

• Pics 006.jpg
    Pics 006.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 353
March 21 2009 update

Views looking southeast across the site ~

IMG_3538-1.jpg

IMG_3539-1.jpg

Thanks for the info and pictures everyone. This is my first post on these forums. I live next door to the Spring in Cosmo and I can actually see my balcony in one of the pictures above.

I am glad that the site is actually coming along as the dirt lot and the back of the Metro are really ugly to look at. My only concern is the I will lose my view to the north west of Yonge/Sheppard. Such is condo living in a developing area. The new Tridel/Hullmark project seems really good for the area as well. That intersection will finally seem more complete and finished.

Last edited:
Floors?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had an update on how many floors have been built or any new pictures. Thanks for all the updates and pictures already posted, they are great.

Thanks

For some odd reason the image link isn't working ... I've taken the liberty to repost caehlan's photo through photobucket (thanks for the update ~)

great first post caehlan ... and welcome to UT !

Uh, well, there's no cladding on that yet... for one thing.

and uh ... they are only on the 3rd floor of a 33s building ... it hasn't even passed the height of the podium brick + townhouses along the south edge

it actually looks pretty consistent with the scaled model ~ (the below shot is looking southwest, whereas the caehlan's photo above is looking northwest across the site)

Solaris is spot on.

The one thing I am having difficulty picturing is how they are going to fit the Anndale Dr expansion between the Minto Springs and Menkes Cosmo buildings. There is currently a walking path that goes along side Cosmo and another walking path in the scale model beside the townhomes of the Minto building. As you can see from Solaris' earlier pictures taken from the north west edge of the site, there is not a lot of space between the two buildings to begin with.

Back