News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I’lm forever mourn the loss of the 104 ave Red Robins. My dad proposed to my mom there.

Their HQ pulled their corporate owned stores in AB which happened to be all of them except the 2 airport units when the min wage went to $15/hr. Their sales were far exceeded that of their franchises in BC I am told. Sales and service were not the problem……..their bottom line was. Oh well, I relive nostalgia by going to their greasy, dirty unit in Prince George every now and then
I'm still a member of Red Robin Royalty and get their notifications in my inbox. I used to enjoy taking advantage of my free birthday burger.

PG is a long drive for that...

Interesting. I'd still rather have Red Robin--their burgers and sandwiches were better than anything at 5G or Popeye's.

Of course it was the horrifically bad service that killed Red Robin, but when somebody actually bothered to show up at your table to take your order, and somebody else brought you your burger 90 minutes later, it was worth it.
I remember the service was very slow too. I suspect there was a relationship between the bad service and the not so great sales.

PLEASE tell me he put the ring in the fries and said that their eternalness reflected theirs?
Sure, he could have had the ring placed in his date's fries and had the waitress deliver them to the table. But what if the waitress assumed the ring was meant for her? History could have taken an entirely different course. :)

PLEASE tell me he put the ring in the fries and said that their eternalness reflected theirs?
😂😂😂 if only

He actually was there with a buddy, got drunk, and when my mom came to pick him up, he drunkenly proposed with no ring. Next morning he went and actually bought the ring. Marriage lasted 29 years until Mom passed.

Capture.PNG

So that's what was built next to the CIBC on 99th and Whyte

Back