News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Looks like the CWB Tower renovations are finally completed!

20230802_114558.jpg

20230802_114635.jpg

Here's hoping that HBC decides to test a larger-format Zellers store (and not just a pop-up as in Kingsway) on the upper floor of the downsizing Hudson's Bay. 60,000 square feet on the top level would be perfect.

I've always assumed that the Zellers test was going to lead to HBC flipping some of its poorer-performing Hudson's Bay stores over to the revived discount banner. Londonderry would be a perfect opportunity to test that in the Edmonton market. And unlike at Kingsway Zellers wouldn't be going up against a large Walmart in the same mall.

Here's hoping that HBC decides to test a larger-format Zellers store (and not just a pop-up as in Kingsway) on the upper floor of the downsizing Hudson's Bay. 60,000 square feet on the top level would be perfect.

I've always assumed that the Zellers test was going to lead to HBC flipping some of its poorer-performing Hudson's Bay stores over to the revived discount banner. Londonderry would be a perfect opportunity to test that in the Edmonton market. And unlike at Kingsway Zellers wouldn't be going up against a large Walmart in the same mall.
I agree, some of this surplus space would be a perfect place for a Zellers.

Back