News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Wow, that would be very interesting to see. I wonder where the tenant's would end up going if the strip mall gets replaced.
I imagine they would want to re-open in the base of the new building. Those same 4 tenants have been there for as long as I can remember, since the mid-90s when I used to roam the area as a kid. Only last year was Duke's Diner replaced (or renamed?) to "Off Campus".

There's also plenty of CRUs in the new Windsor house one block over that should be available soon.

Last edited:
Ain’t NO building look like this in Beverly…..so is it just a stock photo of a random apartment?
IMG_2067.png

Lakewood Chev Olds is moving……looks likes it just further south down 91st. But another empty shell of a car dealership we can to the list that includes the old Derrick Dodge on Clgy Tr and 51sf ave
IMG_2069.png

driving along SPR just now, noticed that the entire strip of stores on the south side between 151 and 152 sts is completely boarded up. any info on the future?

driving along SPR just now, noticed that the entire strip of stores on the south side between 151 and 152 sts is completely boarded up. any info on the future?
Major flooding. I believe it’s a tear down at this point. Revolution cycle moved to DT because of this.

SPR might as well be blatchford or Michener park at this point. Dirt and abandoned buildings. Needs a complete rebuild.

Yes, this is a terrible set back, but I do hope the building can be replaced by something nicer to help the area get back on track.

Those will be noticeable in St Al. Especially on that end of town. Just wished they had done something more central.

Back