News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Wow, wow, wow! This is one of the best designs to come out in a long time. And not only are we getting a great design, we're also getting buildings treated and restored. I hope this turns out as well as it looks here.

Truly beautiful. The rendering of Yonge St. shows restoration of buildings beyond the project site. Hopefully this is a commitment the builder can keep.

This is a beautiful design and a exactly what Yonge Street needs!
Hopefully this will set the standard for how to treat the rest of the historic buildings in this city.

The Downtown Yonge BIA has already put forward that this should be the model of development along Yonge Street. (Unfortunately it's right out of their boundaries at the moment.)

I hope that it indeed does become the model.

love it... Yonge St deserves this.

OMG... i can't wait to see those buildings on Yonge st get restored... poor things.

I love the Yonge street frontage. Notice that the "Pizzaville" and "Klick" buildings are not being recreated. In their place it appears that they will be replicating in exact detail the facades of the buildings directly to the South to create a strong street wall. I hope that this project becomes a template for future Yonge street developments.

This is absolutely brilliant. I love the respect that's been paid to the older buildings, and the very layered, multi-contextual feel of the design. Very urban.

Back