News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I agree. He's a great councillor and a fantastic guy, but he seems like a loyal team player who doesn't really have ambitions for higher office or is at least willing to put them on the back burner for the greater good. Like Miller, I don't know if he's aggressive enough to be a really successful mayor. Makes an excellent councillor, though.

Speaking of St. Clair West, as dumb as it was for Sewell to run against Mihevc and to become the rep. for Save Our St. Clair, he did have a lot of good ideas and he would make a good councillor. He should have just run somewhere else, like against Case Ootes in Danforth or Bill Saundercook in High Park which would have added another progressive to Council rather than wasting his time fighting Mihevc. Another thing is apparently Mihevc's wife and Sewell's partner are very good personal friends.

I hate how straight people are constantly appropriating our language and perverting it for their own use. "Partner" used to be a perfectly respectable gay word at one time.

"Howdy, pardner"
vegasv1.jpeg

A citizen cannot be a TTC commissioner, just a politician. So how about Steve Munro for mayor? Then he can turn around the anti-transit view of the Transportation Department. For example, as the mayor he could get true transit priority signals, without having to genuflect, crawl on our knees, and kiss the Transportation Department ring.
Steve could end up on the Toronto Transit Commission as well.

Sounds good. Just get ready for the fire department, ambulances and police to switch to streetcars.

Smitherman for Mayor

GS is a no-nonsense kind of guy who could deal with the sludge at City Hall. (I just don't know if he would suck up to the developers the way the Millerites and the McGuintyites have done.) We need somebody who will tackle the culture and work ethic at City Hall. Somebody who will deal honestly with the citizens of this city.

Smitherman for mayor, yes, I could go for that. Count me in on the organizing committee, sign me up.

I hate how straight people are constantly appropriating our language and perverting it for their own use. "Partner" used to be a perfectly respectable gay word at one time.
Actually "gay" used to be a perfectly respectable word for general happiness before the homosexuals took it for their own use.

Actually "gay" used to be a perfectly respectable word for general happiness before the homosexuals took it for their own use.

and now it's dirty like a republican in a restroom tapping boots with the man in the next stall or an evangelical christian leader on crystal meth buying man sex off the street.

sometimes i wonder if god is gay because god is all knowing and surely he knows that rainbows are gay too now. why else would he create them?

:p

Back