News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

ruehl has already been terminated at the beginning of 2010...
btw---
sherway gardens will be getting
-aeropostale
-sephora
-davids tea
-along with other stores as well and many stores have relocated or will be re-locating soon

ruehl has already been terminated at the beginning of 2010...
btw---
sherway gardens will be getting
-aeropostale
-sephora
-davids tea
-along with other stores as well and many stores have relocated or will be re-locating soon

Aeropostale is kinda dowscale for Sherway no? But oh well.

thats wat i thought there are a lot of other stores that they could have added instead but i guess we r stuck with aero, should have added journeys and/or jack and jones or a pink for the girls.

Well, supposedly the Scarborough Town Centre renovation is nearing an end (scheduled for Nov 12 with minor work till Spring 2011). I've been keenly monitoring the progress.

A bit disappointed their web site doesn't list new stores opening in a separate section or any expansion plans. But here's a list from what I've seen in the mall under construction and the new stores that have not opened yet listed together with existing stores on their web site:

fiveoseven clothing, Hot Topic, Jack & Jones, ONLY, PINK by Victoria's Secret, and Crepe Delicious.

A lot of stores have closed down in the mall lately. It seems like a lot of American and European stores are opening here that I've not seen at other malls, yet other high end stores seen at other GTA malls are not opening here as yet. Anyone know of any other exciting plans for this mall?

sherway should rlly expand they dont have h&m, forever XXI, zara, urban outfitters or anthropologie.
they dont have any of those biger box stores which they rlly need and pink and VS has no where to go in that mall either which is weird.

In response to my own question a few posts back, the 'new' Gap at Eaton Centre is a relocating baby Gap.

so baby gap is joining the gap thats already in the mall?
and according to the eatons centre website suzy shier is gone so that leaves baby gap and suzy shier empty maybe victorias secret or pink will go there?
i also heard gilly hicks is suppose to open in canada this year so could that be a possibility?

Was that a joke about Aeropostale being designer fashion?

Aero is the poor man's American Eagle, which is the poor man's Abercrombie.

Was that a joke about Aeropostale being designer fashion?

Aero is the poor man's American Eagle, which is the poor man's Abercrombie.

Hey... I do buy from both Aero and AE. Not ever Abercrombie though. Those stores are too pretentious and expensive for me. Well, I'd look just to see the "models" perhaps.

Back