News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Rob Ford is NO racists, I am a black man who knows the man personally. He is loved by the black community and youths in Rexdale. He is the one who gets up out his bed at 2AM in the morning after they call him at home to help them. YOU think Miller and his 2face racist lefty allies on council would do that?
He has a hear of GOLD. Miller and the Pam McConells are the biggest racists around. They will give blacks a fish every day, but will NEVER give them a fishing rod so they can fish for themselves. Thats the biggest and damaging form of racism. Miller loves building basketball courts in Black Neigbouhoods but just dont ask him and sour face Pam McConell and their lefty pals on Council about building some thing BIG that will create jobs for black youths, you will see their TRUE face and colour. Smitherman and Rocco dont give a dam about Black people, they hold us in contempt. Joe Pantalone is cool, he might give us a hand, but the Mussolini Mamolliti wants to close down every black business in his riding so his paesans in the Mafia can control the drug trade in black neigbourhoods. That what Lucky Luciano did in Harlem in the 1930's and 40's. Trust me Toronto is NO different than New York of the 1930s; those with power and the gun run things. VOTE for Rob Ford, the BIG white guy with the BIG heart who cares!

Rob Ford is NO racists ...!
I might take this poster more seriously if they were more than a few minutes old, and hadn't posted 3 posts already related to race, and chosen a name that is defining their race.

I see two scenarios here ... this is one of the Ford supporters shilling us ...

Or this person is actually a racist! I couldn't imagine a white person for example, having a user name as "WhiteBread".

So I'm calling BS here.

Fresh Start ... is this you?

Last edited:
Rob Ford is NO racists, I am a black man who knows the man personally. He is loved by the black community and youths in Rexdale. He is the one who gets up out his bed at 2AM in the morning after they call him at home to help them. YOU think Miller and his 2face racist lefty allies on council would do that?
He has a hear of GOLD. Miller and the Pam McConells are the biggest racists around. They will give blacks a fish every day, but will NEVER give them a fishing rod so they can fish for themselves. Thats the biggest and damaging form of racism. Miller loves building basketball courts in Black Neigbouhoods but just dont ask him and sour face Pam McConell and their lefty pals on Council about building some thing BIG that will create jobs for black youths, you will see their TRUE face and colour. Smitherman and Rocco dont give a dam about Black people, they hold us in contempt. Joe Pantalone is cool, he might give us a hand, but the Mussolini Mamolliti wants to close down every black business in his riding so his paesans in the Mafia can control the drug trade in black neigbourhoods. That what Lucky Luciano did in Harlem in the 1930's and 40's. Trust me Toronto is NO different than New York of the 1930s; those with power and the gun run things. VOTE for Rob Ford, the BIG white guy with the BIG heart who cares!

Perhaps the most hilarious post in the history of Urban Toronto.

This is even funnier than that guy who bleated on for months about how 9/11 was an inside job.

I might take this poster more seriously if they were more than a few minutes old, and hadn't posted 3 posts already related to race, and chosen a name that is defining their race.

I see two scenarios here ... this is one of the Ford supporters shilling us ...

Or this person is actually a racist! I couldn't imagine a white person for example, having a user name as "WhiteBread".

So I'm calling BS here.

Fresh Start ... is this you?

I'm sure the mods can check the IP addresses to verify that I most certainly am not. But of course, Rob Ford must only appeal to a certain type of electorate so automatically you assume that all his supporters must be simple-minded bigots, or "trailer trash" as kettal put it. But heavens forbid we give a damn about the money being siphoned out of our pockets, going towards things that are of dubious benefit to a lot of citizens of all races, creeds, genders and ideological backgrounds.

Seriously this lynch mob-style witch hunt against conservative-minded citizens needs to stop.

I'm sure the mods can check the IP addresses to verify that I most certainly am not. But of course, Rob Ford must only appeal to a certain type of electorate so automatically you assume that all his supporters must be simple-minded bigots, or "trailer trash" as kettal put it. But heavens forbid we give a damn about the money being siphoned out of our pockets, going towards things that are of dubious benefit to a lot of citizens of all races, creeds, genders and ideological backgrounds.

Well, ultimately, maybe, "ghetto trash" is but the clean inverse of "trailer trash". The Rob Ford demo being trash, period--in which case, he might as well pass for Al Sharpton in whiteface...

To be fair, I don't think Rob Ford is a racist any more than Mel Lastman was racist. They're both just prone to major speaking gaffes and incredibly insensitive and stupid statements.

I hope those considering Ford will really think about their decision before voting day. Remember that our mayor will be in many ways the international public face of our city. Picture Ford up on stage at a launch event for World Pride in 2014, for example.

OMG, that is the best way to put it. That statement should be on the ballot. "Picture ________________ up on stage at a launch event for World Pride".

Would Ford even have the nerve (or desire) to march in The Pride Parade? I don't think he'd get a very good response from the crowd, after what's come out of his mouth. I can picture it now, the crowd yelling "fat fuck" and Ford going ballistic. Might be quite hysterical though.

Oh sorry. I accidentally got you confused with nfitz who wrote this in the "I Hate Rob Ford" fan club thread:

Ford hardly has a record of trying to work with people. Do we really need that kind of trailer trash as mayor? How is he going to get consensus? Scream at people until they vote his way? Sit on them?

To this I'm obliged to respond. The call to civility is often on the left a method for shutting down dissenting speech. If someone is against an issue, no matter how benign their reasoning or the number of counter-proposals they have to offer, then they are engaging in uncivil hate speech and therefore not welcome to express their views. You may say that goverment is 'not the enemy of the people, but the expression of our collective will.' But that is the central problem with leftist thinking. They turn from a system whereby the government functions to maintain the basics of civil society and keeps out of individual's business for the most part, toward granting government the role of serving the collectivist will of the people. Government in those cases will always take on a life of its own and destroy the basic freedoms necessary for individual freedom and dignity. You therefore betray your own marxist tendencies right off the bat. Individual dignity and freedom can only exist together in a society where the government maintains just the basics of the state.

The fewer talking heads it takes from getting a project off the drawing board to producing tangible end-results for the people, the better. A majority is 51% or just 23 Councillors out of 44, assuming everyone even attends every meeting. Based on their past voting habits, IMO, Rob Ford could conceivably reach a consensus with all of the following councillors:

Ashton
Cho
Del Grande
Di Giorgio
Feldman
Fletcher
Grimes
Hall
Holyday
Jenkins
Lee
McConnell
Milczyn
Minnan-Wong
Moeser
Nunziata
Palacio
Parker
Perruzza
Saundercook
Shiner
Stintz
Thompson
Walker

Last edited:
Oh sorry. I accidentally got you confused with nfitz who wrote this in the "I Hate Rob Ford" fan club thread
Yes, I said that? So? The guy is trash!

Answer the question I raised then "How is he going to get consensus? Scream at people until they vote his way? Sit on them?" I'm just amazed you are spending so much energy trying to justify the actions of such a horrible person.

Paula Fletcher is going to be part of Ford's coalition?

Walker is stepping down and likely to be replaced by the more left leaning Matlow, and Shiner and Feldman might not run again. Though considering their wards, both of those would likely be replaced by another right leaning councillor. Other than that the list is pretty much correct.

It is very possible to assemble a coalition of centrist and conservative councillors to pass things. Lastman did so, and a mayor like Tory or Rossi could certainly convince some councillors to go along with their plans. Just as Miller managed to get about half that list to endorse most of his agenda.

Even before Miller became mayor, he had a record of working with centrist councillors to get things passed, such as with the computer leasing scandal. Lastman had done the same when he was mayor of North York. Ford has no such record. Quite the opposite, he's spent the last ten year alienating these people. Including public spats with Ashton and McConnell.

Last edited:

Back