News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Something to share with anyone you think may be waiting in the 60+ age group. As per comments from people in the Tweet and the subsequent thread, while it still says 60-64, if you call them, they will book for anyone at any age over 60 now.

Can confirm I have a good friend who turned 60 this year, he got his shot 2 days ago at a local pharmacy.

My appointment is this weekend. A number of my friends in that magic junior Boomer age group have had their first shots or have appointments. Now y'all know how old I am. 🙃

And yet, with the vigour of woman less than 1/2 that!

We should all do so well.

Allowing outdoor dining in Toronto & Peel starting Saturday.

Not so sure about allowing indoor occupancy up to 100 even in orange zones.

The Brazil one is insane, and, based on reports today, it will still get worse before it gets better there.
Kind of goes to show that Canada did pretty well, relatively speaking. COVID hasn't become the leading cause of death in Canada over the past year, while it did in the US or Brazil.

Definitely mixed messaging from Queen's Park!

Isn't that pretty much what we have been getting since Day 1?

Kind of goes to show that Canada did pretty well, relatively speaking. COVID hasn't become the leading cause of death in Canada over the past year, while it did in the US or Brazil.

Brazil and US are practically the failed-states of pandemic - everyone with half a sane government would look good compared to them, but that doesn't tell us anything about where we went wrong.

AoD

Back