News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

She should at least have the decency to admit her government was incompetent, and submit her resignation. It's all too easy to blame others.
You are expecting decency from her now, when she didn't even have the decency to do the right thing when the 2nd wave started? She sounds like the type who'd campaign in a funeral home if it helps her win a riding.

Success! Me too, booked both kids at the Metro Convention Centre, one for late May, the other early June, with both follow-ups in mid-Sept. If we keep this up we'll have over 3/4 of adult Ontarians with a first shot by first week of June.
Out of curiosity - why didn't your kids book it themselves? One is heading to university afterall...and they are all tech-literate.

AoD

Pretty incredible milestone for a city of 10 million people. They were seeing over 10k Covid cases a day in parts of January.

The vaccines are really working. The numbers would be even better if Trump worked on a vaccination process instead of promoting the My Pillow guy

You are expecting decency from her now, when she didn't even have the decency to do the right thing when the 2nd wave started? She sounds like the type who'd campaign in a funeral home if it helps her win a riding.

Out of curiosity - why didn't your kids book it themselves? One is heading to university afterall...and they are all tech-literate.

AoD

Unfortunately, it's the question of timing. If the university students are using their laptops for classes, their parents could be using theirs to book the vaccine appointment for them. If they can book the time in time and timed it right to do so before they're time is up, and all times the kids are available is used up.

Unfortunately, it's the question of timing. If the university students are using their laptops for classes, their parents could be using theirs to book the vaccine appointment for them. If they can book the time in time and timed it right to do so before they're time is up, and all times the kids are available is used up.

I am sure students knew how to open multiple browser tabs (nevermind using their second/third devices to go on the booking site).

AoD

If they’d clean their bathroom I’d be happy. Getting them to book their shots.... maybe next time. When my grandfather was 19 he commanded an anti aircraft battery in the Blitz. My father at 28 with wife and three kids moved from England and started a new home and life in the GTA. My great grandfather was a young officer on a clipper ship in the 1800s. I left home at 18 for university and never went home again. I don’t know why we got to this point of infantized young adults, but here we are.

Last edited:
If they’d clean their bathroom I’d be happy. Getting them to book their shots.... maybe next time. When my grandfather was 19 he commanded an anti aircraft battery in the Blitz. My father at 28 with wife and three kids moved from England and started a new home and life in the GTA. My great grandfather was a young officer on a clipper ship in the 1800s. I left home at 18 for university and never went home again. I don’t know why we got to this point of infantized young adults, but here we are.
Helicopter parenting certainly does not help kids develop a sense of responsibility or initiative.

Headline:

1620136480467.png

Substance of challenge:

1620136529349.png

There can be little dispute that some of the restrictions (and some of those that are absent) are irrational and inconsistent.

Or that lockdowns et al. are restrictions on personal freedom which must be used judiciously, and out of public health/safety necessity.

However.............

A claim that 96.5% of all Covid Cases are false is one hell of a claim. I would be interested to see the factum in support of this claim!

However.............

A claim that 96.5% of all Covid Cases are false is one hell of a claim. I would be interested to see the factum in support of this claim!
I suspect they are confused (in many ways) but assumed this statement is because the positivity rate of tests is not 100% but it is clearly silly to expect rational arguments from this lot!

Back