News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Alberta feed stores say they're receiving a deluge of callers asking to buy ivermectin due to misinformation that suggests the livestock dewormer can be used to treat COVID-19 in humans.

Lance Olson, manager of Lone Star Tack & Feed Inc., located just outside of Calgary, said false claims circulating about the animal medication have brought the wrong kind of attention to his business.

"It's obviously not intended for human use in any way shape or form. It's meant to get rid of worms in horses' guts … so, these people see that ivermectin liquid, they search it, our website comes up and they give us a call thinking that we can just sell it to them," Olson said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ivermectin-alberta-covid-1.6157200

It's interesting that some 'hesitant' people say they are reluctant because the vaccines were rushed, had truncated clinical trials, or only have provisional approval, but apparently have no problem with an option that has had absolutely no trials.

Or it's the microchip/magnetism thing. In all the years we've given it to our pets or horses, my keys never stuck to any of them (although I have to admit that might be handy).

Or it's the microchip/magnetism thing. In all the years we've given it to our pets or horses, my keys never stuck to any of them (although I have to admit that might be handy).

That level of conspiracy always astounds me.

Assuming multi-transistor processor, with RF transmitter of some sort, plus power supply, they're also ignorant to the fact—or lack the logical faculty to understand—that there's not a single known "microchip" small enough to fit through the recommended "gauge 21 or narrower" needle. That's an inner diameter of 0.5mm, meaning the chip would probably need to be in the area of 0.1mm⌀ maximum for consistent clearance of a semi-flexible needle in the recommended size of 21-25 gauge needles.

By comparison, the chips used in animals are 2mm⌀, don't have a power source or actively transmit RF, only have enough "memory" to store a number and have a range of about 10cm.

The active trackers used on wildlife are generally huge, and the smaller ones often attached to birds have a relatively short lifespan due to the small battery size and weight requirements. Even those are still big enough to be seen on a bird from a good distance away. There are internal ones, but they're (barely) "ingestible" and roughly the size of small gacha-gacha balls.

The ignorance doesn't end there though; even assuming a device could be made small and long-lasting enough to be used in a standard vaccine needle, it'd need to be done in only a handful of places in the world, as there are very few semiconductor manufacturers capable of production in a transistor size that small and with the capacity for literally billions of functional product in the space of a few months.

Assuming even doctors, PHUs and those administering it don't know, the hundreds of thousands of people on the vaccine and microchip production lines and supply chain would need to be "in on it". Every last one of them would need to be scared feckless enough, or so devoted to the plan that they're unwilling to spill the beans (with actual evidence).

And that is all assuming that the conspiracy doesn't spread beyond chip and vaccine producers; if the government and media aren't in on it. Because that's even hundreds of thousands more feckless/bought in people.

The level to which others will dehumanize, otherize and remove the individuality and intelligence of others to in order to validate a conspiracy seems directly related to how "smart" they think they are for believing in what is a completely unsustainable idea in the first place.

Last edited:

Assuming multi-transistor processor, with RF transmitter of some sort, plus power supply, they're also ignorant to the fact—or lack the logical faculty to understand—that there's not a single known "microchip" small enough to fit through the recommended "gauge 21 or narrower" needle.
That's why they are really in the nosewire of the masks.

Assuming multi-transistor processor, with RF transmitter of some sort, plus power supply, they're also ignorant to the fact—or lack the logical faculty to understand—that there's not a single known "microchip" small enough to fit through the recommended "gauge 21 or narrower" needle. That's an inner diameter of 0.5mm, meaning the chip would probably need to be in the area of 0.1mm⌀ maximum for consistent clearance of a semi-flexible needle in the recommended size of 21-25 gauge needles.

By comparison, the chips used in animals are 2mm⌀, don't have a power source or actively transmit RF, only have enough "memory" to store a number and have a range of about 10cm.

The active trackers used on wildlife are generally huge, and the smaller ones often attached to birds have a relatively short lifespan due to the small battery size and weight requirements. Even those are still big enough to be seen on a bird from a good distance away. There are internal ones, but they're (barely) "ingestible" and roughly the size of small gacha-gacha balls.

The ignorance doesn't end there though; even assuming a device could be made small and long-lasting enough to be used in a standard vaccine needle, it'd need to be done in only a handful of places in the world, as there are very few semiconductor manufacturers capable of production in a transistor size that small and with the capacity for literally billions of functional product in the space of a few months.

Assuming even doctors, PHUs and those administering it don't know, the hundreds of thousands of people on the vaccine and microchip production lines and supply chain would need to be "in on it". Every last one of them would need to be scared feckless enough, or so devoted to the plan that they're unwilling to spill the beans (with actual evidence).

And that is all assuming that the conspiracy doesn't spread beyond chip and vaccine producers; if the government and media aren't in on it. Because that's even hundreds of thousands more feckless/bought in people.

The level to which others will dehumanize, otherize and remove the individuality and intelligence of others to in order to validate a conspiracy seems directly related to how "smart" they think they are for believing in what is a completely unsustainable idea in the first place.

Considering how prolific the crowd is on social media (which by extension using their cellphones or whatnot), why would *anyone* need to inject them with chips to track them? It's so nonsensical.

AoD

Considering how prolific the crowd is on social media (which by extension using their cellphones or whatnot), why would *anyone* need to inject them with chips to track them? It's so nonsensical.

AoD
Especially when they'll also gladly use their Tim's card to get a freebie.

Most especially though, what secret information could the government glean from tracking the average person? Shopping/travel/traffic/tv patterns are already being tracked through other methods. Unless the nations of the world need to secretly track toilet or masturbatory habits, there's not much they don't already know (and I'm not sure how a chip could actually record that). It's all just a "freedumb" boogeyman.

Slightly off-topic on my part - but if they're worried about RF, I'd be more worried about the high voltage transmission lines on Dupont (like the Bianca, ANX, or Dupont buildings) as they're almost right under the lines. It seems there isn't any higher incidences of cancer, although children leukemia appears to be some slight increase in correlation (although unproven to be causation).

New Cases: 694

Positivity: 3.6%

ICU: 160

From Ryan Imgrund, a look at the situation across Canada:

1630336184476.png

Note that Ontario is more or less middle-of-the-pack with the west showing higher rates of transmission.

Reactions: DSC
I was in BC last week and it was bizarre seeing the number of unmasked people riding public transit, shopping in stores, and walking the halls in apartment buildings. They've brought back the mask mandate now, of course, but I'm not surprised to see higher rates of transmission given how unseriously everyone seemed to be taking COVID there.

I was in BC last week and it was bizarre seeing the number of unmasked people riding public transit, shopping in stores, and walking the halls in apartment buildings. They've brought back the mask mandate now, of course, but I'm not surprised to see higher rates of transmission given how unseriously everyone seemed to be taking COVID there.

I could be wrong - but I wonder if that correlates with the "clean living", homeopathic medicine crowd.

AoD

EU takes U.S. off safe travel list; backs travel restrictions

From link.

The European Union recommended Monday that its 27 nations reinstate restrictions on tourists from the U.S. because of rising coronavirus infections there.

The decision by the European Council to remove the U.S. from a safe list of countries for nonessential travel reverses advice that it gave in June, when the bloc recommended lifting restrictions on U.S. travelers before the summer tourism season.

The guidance is nonbinding, however, and U.S. travelers should expect a mishmash of travel rules across the continent.
The EU also removed Israel, Kosovo, Lebanon, Montenegro and North Macedonia from the list.

The EU has no unified COVID-19 tourism policy and national EU governments have the authority to decide whether they keep their borders open to U.S. tourists. Possible restrictions could include quarantines, further testing requirements upon arrival or even a total ban on all nonessential travel from the U.S.

More than 15 million Americans a year visited Europe before the coronavirus crisis, and new travel restrictions could cost Europe billions.

The recommendation doesn't apply to Britain, which formally left the EU at the beginning of the year and opened its borders to fully vaccinated travelers from the U.S. earlier this month.

The United States remains on Britain's "amber" travel list, meaning that fully vaccinated adults arriving from the U.S. to the U.K. don't have to self-isolate. A COVID-19 test is required three days before arrival in the U.K. and another test is needed two days after arriving.

Meanwhile, the United States has yet to reopen its own borders to EU tourists, despite calls from the bloc for the Biden administration to lift its ban. Adalbert Jahnz, the European Commission spokesperson for home affairs, said Monday that the EU's executive arm remained in discussions with the U.S. administration as both sides have so far failed to find a reciprocal approach.

In addition to the epidemiological criteria used to determine the countries for which restrictions should be lifted, the European Council said that "reciprocity should also be taken into account on a case by case basis."

The European Council updates the safe travel list based on criteria relating to coronavirus infection levels. It gets reviewed every two weeks. The threshold for being on the EU list is having not more than 75 new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 inhabitants over the last 14 days.

Last week in the U.S. new coronavirus cases averaged over 152,000 a day, turning the clock back to the end of January, and the number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients was around 85,000, a number not seen since early February.

U.S. coronavirus deaths have been over 1,200 a day for several days, seven times higher than they were in early July.

From link.

Based on the criteria and conditions set out in the recommendation, as from 30 August 2021, (EU) member states should gradually lift the travel restrictions at the external borders for residents of the following third countries:​
  • Albania
  • Armenia
  • Australia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bosnia and Hercegovina
  • Brunei Darussalam
  • Canada
  • Japan
  • Jordan
  • New Zealand
  • Qatar
  • Republic of Moldova
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Serbia
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Ukraine
  • China, subject to confirmation of reciprocity

Or . . . . . . they're simply . . . . . nuts.

Yep! My sister is visiting from Vancouver right now, she is surprised how many people in Toronto wear masks on transit, stores, restaurants etc. Out there they never took mask wearing seriously, even though they have mask mandates, it's poorly enforced.

Back