News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I have nothing left but to shake my head.
Yeah these are a bunch of wannabe truckers and the truckers that are there, are independent non union drivers. They hate unions, yet are the first ones to complain about working conditions and lousy pay.

The rest of the 90% Canadian truckers who are vaccinated, are out there hauling goods on the roads today, supporting the economy and getting us the things that we need.
What nonsense

Very fine people! I'm sure. :rolleyes:

I actually hope this is a false flag (heh) as they will surely claim. Because the idea that someone in this country has no qualms flying the Nazi flag is quite scary.
Whoever inserted that doesn’t represent the convoy at all, not one iota. The mandates, however, are fascistic and counter to basic rights and freedoms as enshrined in our Charter.

Whoever inserted that doesn’t represent the convoy at all, not one iota. The mandates, however, are fascistic and counter to basic rights and freedoms as enshrined in our Charter.
So I guess organizer Pat King being a known white supremecist is just mere coincidence.

I assume the fine people there are going out of their way to turf these fascists from their antifa protest?

Sure, they do. These are your people. You literally spent the last three full days here on this thread defending their values.

Terry Fox hating, Nazi-loving, war vet mocking anti-vaxxers... you know, good old Canadian values. Embrace them.

Last edited:
Sure, they do. These are your people. You literally spent the last three full days here on this thread defending their values.

Terry Fox hating, Nazi-loving, war vet mocking anti-vaxxers... you know, good old Canadian values. Embrace them.
On what basis do you paint so many people with one brush? Based on comments like these, Canadians do have reason to worry. The Yanks won’t be able to bail us out of this if we lose our democracy. Canada will just become no-go territory where your rights aren’t protected.

On what basis do you paint so many people with one brush? Based on comments like these, Canadians do have reason to worry. The Yanks won’t be able to bail us out of this if we lose our democracy. Canada will just become no-go territory where your rights aren’t protected.

This is getting more and more histrionic.

AoD

If we lose some of our democracy, we might *gasp* fall as low as the U.K. or U.S.A.!

Do tell me, *why* does the government want to take away our rights?

1A5977EB-BB8E-4B24-95F8-008D6EF0354C.jpeg
Yep. Pretty much correct.

Truckers, like farmers, are essential workers and ordinary people trying to earn a living. We should appreciate them because they and workers from similar fields are the backbone of our economy. If they didn’t stand up to draw a line on rights and freedoms, I’m not sure who else would.

Truckers, like farmers, are essential workers and ordinary people trying to earn a living. We should appreciate them because they and workers from similar fields are the backbone of our economy. If they didn’t stand up to draw a line on rights and freedoms, I’m not sure who else would.
It's already been pointed out that 90% of truckers are vaccinated. So this minority should rule parliament? When did that become anyones defintion of democracy? I think right now working is the key word, everyone is working to keep things ticking over, no one is more important than someone else. I'd like to know what freedom is being violated when you vaccinate against a disease, it's a virus it doesn't have a political agenda. If you set a precedent that he who whines loudest rules the roost, you might yourself drowned out one day.

Back