News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Why, what's he done?
He's a bit of a misogynist pr!ck.

Nothing I know officially to warrant a "#metoo", but it would also not surprise me if something did come out. He's gotten progressively more creepy and out of touch with the world, and really seems to like hearing himself talk.

What religion do these idiots belong to? Most world religious leaders have spoken in favour of vaccines. Unless they belong to some fringe extremist part of a religion.

It's really a pretext for most. Remember this?

Violation of religious belief as an argument against medicaments isn't a buffet one can pick and choose from.

AoD

From the above:

1643928902687.png

While I'm generally sympathetic to the argument that there are limits to a law enforcement solution to the protest, there are so many clear violations of municipal and provincial laws here, if they don't dismantle this, they are clearly not even trying.
Apparently, the City of Ottawa and the feds are pointing fingers at each other. Both say they won't do anything about these idiots.

They're showing the true Canadian spirit by blaming other levels of government.

Sigh ...

Last edited:
CPC? I'd argue that by and large they aren't. PPC on the other hand.

Are medical workers the new "sluts"? How about absolutely ZERO tolerance for harassment of workers - we will identify you, we will catch you, and we will nail you.

AoD

Medical workers are the new pedestrians – also blamed by the police for what they wear when they get hit by aggressive, impaired, or distracted motorists.

Apparently, the City of Ottawa and the feds are pointing fingers at each other. Both say they won't do anything about these idiots.

They're showing the true Canadian spirit by blaming other levels of government.

Sigh ...
It is time Ottawa and Gatineau merge and become its own province. After all, many countries have their capital cities be their own administrative divisions. Washington is in the District of Columbia (with that district aspiring to become its own state). Mexico City is in the Federal District of Mexico (not to be confused with the neighbouring State of Mexico).

Back