News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Makes you wonder if she is immunized for other common childhood illnesses.

AoD

No, the mom is one of those "our god-given natural immune system is all we need to fight infections" kind of people. At one point she was even saying that the people running our healthcare systems and the evil Trudeau were making people sick with covid on purpose. You can't make this kind of lunacy up.

I feel sorry for her kids.

Probably home schooled. i have a crazy evangelical family near me that has pro convoy, anti vaxx signs posted to the house windows. They are also the only people that i know of that still puts up those "Keep Christ in Christmas" signs on their front lawn at Christmas. The kids are home schooled and no TVs are allowed in their house, they dress weird, they drive old beat up cars, the outside of the house is a mess. It gives off a cult like vibes. The guy told me he's a Pastor and also works in "holistic medicine" which basically says i have a few loose screws.

Could be a case for CAS...

No, the mom is one of those "our god-given natural immune system is all we need to fight infections" kind of people. At one point she was even saying that the people running our healthcare systems and the evil Trudeau were making people sick with covid on purpose. You can't make this kind of lunacy up.

Why wasn’t I surprised one bit? Guess she is lucky smallpox or polio isn’t a thing anymore.

AoD

Back when battles were more set-piece, it was not uncommon for European armies to travel with servants, pianos, china, as well as wives, mistresses, etc. (officers only of course) as cheering sections. No doubt locals of the areas came out to enjoy the day as well.

Well I am sure VD tagged along too.

AoD

Not just Lich, Barber got arrested as well:

The useful idiots. Funnily no one mentioned or even talked about where the smart ones are:

• Daniel Bulford, a former RCMP officer who was on the prime minister's security detail. He quit last year after refusing to get the vaccine and is the convoy's head of security.
  • Tom Quiggin, a former military intelligence officer who also worked with the RCMP and was considered one of the country's top counter-terrorism experts.
  • Tom Marazzo, an ex-military officer who, according to his LinkedIn profile, served in the Canadian Forces for 25 years and now works as a freelance software developer.

AoD

...she'll least find company with Elon Musk on the latter part. /bleh

But how to move the trucks if private heavy tow firms refuse? I don't expect the Army to roll in with their armoured recovery vehicles (ARV).
I just saw on CBC news that Ottawa Transit has their own heavy tows for buses. On that same news, they were towing trucks. There was the question if the transit heavy tows work for full on tractor trailer with trailer attached, but they will work for the cab only trucks.

I just saw on CBC news that Ottawa Transit has their own heavy tows for buses. On that same news, they were towing trucks. There was the question if the transit heavy tows work for full on tractor trailer with trailer attached, but they will work for the cab only trucks.
I would imagine any heavy tow could handle a tractor and semi-trailer. From my observation, there doesn't seem to be many combinations and they most likely would be empty ('dude', where's my shipment?). If some trucker did a side trip the Wellington St. with a shipment for three weeks, I can think of a number of charges.

I'm just hearing on CBC that 'somebody with some authority WRT to the truckers that many have left their rigs unlocked with keys and have personally bugged out. I have also seen a few tractors leave, and a couple of reporters are saying a few that tried to leave got stuck because of last night's snowfall and no road maintenance.

I came in from snowblowing and was going to do some stuff but got distracted by the street theatre on TV.

Back