News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Ummm...so how is S&M cowardly?

It shows lack of class. Especially to do something like that in public. Do that in the privacy of your own home if you're into that.

But that does remind me of a line from a Jeff Buckley song.

"love came calling as a counterfeit mistress. Stealing from the pockets of a sadomasochist."

Good moral outrage is so hard to come by these days. When I tried to mount that big pink thing in the middle of Church Street in Darkstar's photo it caused nary a raised eyebrow ...

Good moral outrage is so hard to come by these days. When I tried to mount that big pink thing in the middle of Church Street in Darkstar's photo it caused nary a raised eyebrow ...

Is that a gun in your pocket or were you just happy to be there? :D

Each to their own. No harm done. Everyone has their thing.

How twisted are you people? Ahhh leather and chains. What cuties. Such fun.

Let me get this straght: it bothers you so much, yet you keep coming in here and subjecting yourself to the horrors and complain about it??? You seem to a somewhat of a masochist yourself.

It is not surprising because, for example, the most homophobic peoople tend to be closest homosexuals. You just have to let yourself go.

Let me get this straght: it bothers you so much, yet you keep coming in here and subjecting yourself to the horrors and complain about it??? You seem to a somewhat of a masochist yourself.

It is not surprising because, for example, the most homophobic peoople tend to be closest homosexuals. You just have to let yourself go.

haha. First of all I'm not homophobic. That term doesn't even make sense anyway because no one is "afraid" of homosexuals. And who said sadomasochism is strictly a homosexual activity? Tons of straight people are into it. Just watch Kink.

I think his moral outrage is ever so cute and adorable. I remember getting into the same sort of tizzy when I was 12 years old.

Back