News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

So long as you take your complaints and pass them somewhere else as well.

It might not leave you with much to say, though.

So long as you take your complaints and pass them somewhere else as well.

It might not leave you with much to say, though.

If by saying much meaning to bitch about other people's posts, I'd rather not say much :cool:

Another contributing factor is Canada's/Toronto's growing brand in the world. I know we do a lot of hand-wringing around here about our perceived lack of a brand, but in fact in the States, more and more, and for many people, we are coming to be recognized as a tolerant, technologically advanced and progressive place with cool, urban cities. This is totally different from the more traditional and long-standing view of Canada as limited to Mounties, Maple Syrup and Moose. People who are disgruntled with the U.S. are finding it more appealing to come here than ever it was before.

Not if Harper sticks around much longer. We're rapidly losing our cool factor with the hang-'em-high gang in charge.

Another contributing factor is Canada's/Toronto's growing brand in the world. I know we do a lot of hand-wringing around here about our perceived lack of a brand, but in fact in the States, more and more, and for many people, we are coming to be recognized as a tolerant, technologically advanced and progressive place with cool, urban cities. This is totally different from the more traditional and long-standing view of Canada as limited to Mounties, Maple Syrup and Moose. People who are disgruntled with the U.S. are finding it more appealing to come here than ever it was before.

Bush is going
If Harper is staying...
My 8 Ball tells me it will be the oppose way...

Back