News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

There is a rendering somewhere on this site of a nice looking two storey commercial building.

Capture.PNG

Kinda liking this sentence: "currently reaching some if its highest occupancy and rental rates to date." A prelude to Phase #2?

Someone reporting on R/Edmonton (reddit) that they received an email that Lululemon decided they will be closing up their store on Whyte Ave in the fall.

The main reason likely has to do with their WEM location currently undergoing renovations to double in size and become one massive store. Huge blow to the street as this was Lululemon's first location in the city (apparently?) and had a presence there for many years.

Someone reporting on R/Edmonton (reddit) that they received an email that Lululemon decided they will be closing up their store on Whyte Ave in the fall.

The main reason likely has to do with their WEM location currently undergoing renovations to double in size and become one massive store. Huge blow to the street as this was Lululemon's first location in the city (apparently?) and had a presence there for many years.
I had heard something about that recently too and hoped it was not true. I have gone to the Whyte Ave location a few times recently, it is fairly convenient a nice size and easy to get to for me.

I doubt I will be going all the way to the one in West Ed often or maybe ever. So in my opinion, this is a poor decision.

I had heard something about that recently too and hoped it was not true. I have gone to the Whyte Ave location a few times recently, it is fairly convenient a nice size and easy to get to for me.

I doubt I will be going all the way to the one in West Ed often or maybe ever. So in my opinion, this is a poor decision.
I think Lulu is making a big mistake. If anything they should have expanded the Whyte Ave location. From the ALO Yoga there are 3 locations in Canada - all in Toronto. https://www.aloyoga.com/collections/mens-tanks

Back