I have been told that many people have chosen "gra" sample, the fact they loved the quartz countertop being included as a standard and as well, the flooring which they preferred to have darker than lighter ones. So I have took a "gra" samples, with appliance upgrades, hardwood upgrades in bedrooms, undermount kitchen sink, smooth finish ceilings... I can't wait to see it completed!! I know it is gonna turn out nicely, especially I know from Edilcan's experience in The Met on Carlton condos (that is where I live now). Valhalla will be my new bigger home, and The Met will be rented out. :)

HAHAHAHA..It's good to be prepared! Glad everything went well. I know I felt so relieved when my appointment was over. Now we just have to wait. Yes, so curious about the new dates. They seem confident about meeting the dates but I think that there will be another delay. Even though from the outside it looks like they are almost done, there is still quite a bit of work to do. Last weekend I went for a walk around the complex and I feel that it’s still far from done. I even peeked into the townhomes on the north side and they look far from complete. The interior is not done. Anyhow, let’s wait and see what happens.

Well lets be positive, but a realistic mind knows that September is not likely. I wouldnt even be surprised if it was delayed till January. (hopefully not though)

I am getting above level parking... that is good for me. I prefer to be on the level than underground. :p I asked them on my appointment day, so pretty much I am settled. :) Phase 2 is on ground level now, so pretty much when we are moving in, we will be expecting to see Phase 2 with half floors done! My bet they will push moving days into Phase 1 one more... from September to... November/December.

How did they know your parking would be above ground?? Have the spots been assigned already? and it would make sense for people on lower floors 3 and below to have above ground that way they wouldnt really need elevators..just walk right over to their suites. I am on 19, so i would make sense to drive underground and take the elevator up.

How did they know your parking would be above ground?? Have the spots been assigned already? and it would make sense for people on lower floors 3 and below to have above ground that way they wouldnt really need elevators..just walk right over to their suites. I am on 19, so i would make sense to drive underground and take the elevator up.

i am on 20... howdy neighbor! :) of c, they have assigned the spots but they are keeping it silent until the occupancy period, so it is like a surprise for owners! ;)

i am on 20... howdy neighbor! :) of c, they have assigned the spots but they are keeping it silent until the occupancy period, so it is like a surprise for owners! ;)

Hey Neighbour! So why would you want to be above ground? From the looks of it, you may have to drive underground first and then go above ground when you reach the 3rd storee podium. It sounds very time consuming LOL Whereas you could just drive underground and get the elevator right up LOL

Hey Neighbour! So why would you want to be above ground? From the looks of it, you may have to drive underground first and then go above ground when you reach the 3rd storee podium. It sounds very time consuming LOL Whereas you could just drive underground and get the elevator right up LOL

I am used to it. We have different opinions, but hey, at least it is in Valhalla complex, so it is all good! :)

I am used to it. We have different opinions, but hey, at least it is in Valhalla complex, so it is all good! :)

True! Any complaints about the builiding you are currently in? and have you been in the MET since the start?

And hopefully they can accomodate as many requests for certain parking locations as they can..that would be nice.

True! Any complaints about the builiding you are currently in? and have you been in the MET since the start?

And hopefully they can accomodate as many requests for certain parking locations as they can..that would be nice.

Yes, I have been in the Met since the start, well actually waited years for it to be completed, just had 2 push backs in occupancy dates, after 7 months from my original anticipated occupancy date. That is not too bad. When I moved in, well, it was a mess especially there was still construction going on inside in hallways, putting on final touches. So far, in unit, no major complains, just minor ones that can be fixed easily without hiring pro's. Edilcan has done a good job in completing outstandings quickly and was able to register the building within 2 months after I moved in - so that is something I re-considered to purchase it again with Edilcan at Valhalla complex. While there are differences between the Met and the Valhalla is the open space, and extensive courtyard and landscaping are placed, I believe Valhalla will bring not only a greater investment but also a high demand to own home there. The resales at the Met are very rare, most of them are staying here. I have no doubts about Edilcan and their Valhalla project, as far I know Edilcan always puts the priorities first, even am sure you all have seen their progresses in construction in comparison to Tridel! :)

Yes, I have been in the Met since the start, well actually waited years for it to be completed, just had 2 push backs in occupancy dates, after 7 months from my original anticipated occupancy date. That is not too bad. When I moved in, well, it was a mess especially there was still construction going on inside in hallways, putting on final touches. So far, in unit, no major complains, just minor ones that can be fixed easily without hiring pro's. Edilcan has done a good job in completing outstandings quickly and was able to register the building within 2 months after I moved in - so that is something I re-considered to purchase it again with Edilcan at Valhalla complex. While there are differences between the Met and the Valhalla is the open space, and extensive courtyard and landscaping are placed, I believe Valhalla will bring not only a greater investment but also a high demand to own home there. The resales at the Met are very rare, most of them are staying here. I have no doubts about Edilcan and their Valhalla project, as far I know Edilcan always puts the priorities first, even am sure you all have seen their progresses in construction in comparison to Tridel! :)

That sounds amazing! Was Edilcan very helpful after you moved in? by fixing defiencies?

And totally random but did you get a welcome package or a thank you when you moved in?

That sounds amazing! Was Edilcan very helpful after you moved in? by fixing defiencies?

And totally random but did you get a welcome package or a thank you when you moved in?

I had this dent on dishwasher, which I reported during PDI, and Edilcan replaced it after 4 days as I exactly remember when I had my second PDI upon my request. They take PDI seriously. One of my friend in this Met building had quite many PDI outstandings the fact he bought bigger unit than mine, he told me, all of his defencies he had during PDI were fixed before he moved in!

Yup! I got a welcome package from Edilcan, along with a gift card and a card with a message to thank you for the purchase of a home from Edilcan and that they wish a new lifestyle we are about to build at the Met.

I had this dent on dishwasher, which I reported during PDI, and Edilcan replaced it after 4 days as I exactly remember when I had my second PDI upon my request. They take PDI seriously. One of my friend in this Met building had quite many PDI outstandings the fact he bought bigger unit than mine, he told me, all of his defencies he had during PDI were fixed before he moved in!

Yup! I got a welcome package from Edilcan, along with a gift card and a card with a message to thank you for the purchase of a home from Edilcan and that they wish a new lifestyle we are about to build at the Met.

Aww that sounds great! I am overly excited!

Just a quick update. Today some of the townhome owners received their new occupancy dates. The dates were changed from mid September to late October with possibility of more delays. So I am thinking that the dates for phase 1 condo owners will change as well.

Just a quick update. Today some of the townhome owners received their new occupancy dates. The dates were changed from mid September to late October with possibility of more delays. So I am thinking that the dates for phase 1 condo owners will change as well.

Thanks for the update! we find out about ours by the end of next week! Cant wait!

Your amazing Ana, always keeping us on top of things! Oh and I found out the 1 bedroom den model is suppose to be open this Saturday June 16, 2012, not holding my breath as they have been saying that for months!

Thanks for the update! we find out about ours by the end of next week! Cant wait!

Your amazing Ana, always keeping us on top of things! Oh and I found out the 1 bedroom den model is suppose to be open this Saturday June 16, 2012, not holding my breath as they have been saying that for months!

For sure, I always figured out it will be delayed until Dec/Jan 2013 for phase 1. There's a lot lot work to be done, even also it is not ready for cars to be parked underground due to Phase 2 construction.

As for model suite for 1 bed + den, cant wait to check them out next week! I bet they have converted these into 2 bedroom as a model for Triumph... you know what I am talking about... :)

For sure, I always figured out it will be delayed until Dec/Jan 2013 for phase 1. There's a lot lot work to be done, even also it is not ready for cars to be parked underground due to Phase 2 construction.

As for model suite for 1 bed + den, cant wait to check them out next week! I bet they have converted these into 2 bedroom as a model for Triumph... you know what I am talking about... :)

Yea that would make sense, Phase 1 and 2 and pretty much sold so it would make sense to convert it into a 2 bedroom as you said. Maybe thats whats taking so long. I do know one thing for sure, if its taking them THAT LONG to complete ONE model suite, imagine how long our suites are going to take. (not being negative, just an observation). The sales centre opened in April and we are now in June and its still not done.

Back