News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

53604356746_a55086a961_k.jpg

There are two towers there at Holland that could appear, the new CharcWhite next to Sue's house, the stubby towers on Roosevelt, and the big boys at the Granite Curling club. Probably missing a few. I need some new holes in the ground though, it's a little depressing that we are entering a lull in the West end.

Edit: I worded my comment wrong on the post, editing now

It makes me sad that there is not one highrise (edit: that has begun excavation) proposed/approved in this image that isn't topped out. No new holes in the ground in Westboro/Tunney's.

53603482632_0b660aeb6d_o.jpg
Same with Dow's Lake, no residential tower crane or excavation for the first time in about a decade. Thinking we'll see a slowdown on Rideau and Vanier as well. All the construction has migrated to the Escarpment District, Carling and Baseline (?).

Same with Dow's Lake, no residential tower crane or excavation for the first time in about a decade. Thinking we'll see a slowdown on Rideau and Vanier as well. All the construction has migrated to the Escarpment District, Carling and Baseline (?).
If Riverrain continues through the phases and that other larger project starts next door this spring, Vanier will be quite a hotbed of construction going forward.

If Riverrain continues through the phases and that other larger project starts next door this spring, Vanier will be quite a hotbed of construction going forward.
Hoping that will be the case. Fingers crossed for East Flats second tower as well. I wouldn't shed a tear if Story of Rideau Towers II was never built.

Back