News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

cimg5506bg3.jpg

cimg5566wi8.jpg

cimg5466eg6.jpg

cimg5569bn2.jpg

cimg5469qp2.jpg

I hate you.

No ugly ads, crumbling buildings, bad repair jobs, absence of zoning bylaws...

Vision.

If you look closely you'll also notice the prevalence of asphalt sidewalks, and a lot of gum on those sidewalks.

Paris is a beautiful city though.

If you look closely you'll also notice the prevalence of asphalt sidewalks, and a lot of gum on those sidewalks.

Paris is a beautiful city though.

Fortunately nobody in Paris looks down.

Honest question: Why the hell aren't we burying hydro lines?

I hate you.

No ugly ads, crumbling buildings, bad repair jobs, absence of zoning bylaws...

Vision.

Don't worry these thing exist in Paris. Paris could be the most beautiful city in the world but it could also be the oposite (at least for the western world). :D

cimg6042vv1.jpg

cimg5687ii2.jpg

cimg5975lg2.jpg

cimg5630hp2.jpg

cimg5763vw1.jpg

I've been to London and Paris:

London: Outside tourist areas (still downtown though) it's just if not more messy then Toronto, in terms of litter on the ground.

Paris: Is clean in most places! I'll give them that.

Both I find are rather dark and dreary, London has a severe lack of green space, and the acclaimed parks such as "Hyde park..." aren't much to write home about to be honest ... I'd take High park over that.

Paris is better but still suffers from the same problem. I'd take London over Paris any day though I find it has more life although the CBD and surroundings are disserted any time after 5pm in both.

Either way the both have great architecture, amazing density and a wonderful transit system (below ground at least...) I think that comes with being around for so long though ;-).

Back