40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

cimg1209nh9.jpg

cimg5062sq4.jpg

cimg5047nt7.jpg

cimg3266wt0.jpg

cimg4144dr4.jpg

Those damn Parisians stole one of our Leaside Towers, as well as Yonge-Eglinton Centre!

Thanks for the pics, they are amazing, but they make it difficult to go on.

Thanks for the great pics. Do you have any pics of parks in the city? Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Parc de Monceau are two great parks for morning runs. The apartments along the side of Parc de Monceau looked really nice.

Bois de Boulogne and Bois de Vincennes are the 1st and 3rd biggest urban parc in Europe.

There is also Parc de Monceau, Parc des Buttes Chaumont, Parc de Monsouri, Parc de Belleville, Parc du Luxembourg, Parc de Bercy, Parc Andre Citroen Champs de Mars... in the inner city.

There is also park outside the inner city : parc de Sceaux (very beautiful), parc de Bagnolet.....

Paris has also urban forest (Bois de boulogne and Bois de Vincennes are artificial, these were created) : Foret de Meudon, this natural forest is completly surrounded by the urban area.

When the inner city is not very green the outer city (Called inner suburbs because are not officially in Paris proper due at artificially frozen city limit :mad:) and the suburbs have many green space. ;)

How about any pictures of the neighbouring Yvelines area? A commuter area to Paris, no? Lots of pretty little castles and country places there that are only a hop skip and jump to the capital.

Actually the pictures 65, 143 and 246 are in Versailles and Versailles is in Yvelines area.

Versailles is at the western end of Paris dense urban core, so the limit between the dense urban city and the suburbia.
In the southwest, Paris urban area don't sprawl so much. :)

Yvelines conbine suburbia and beautiful rural area.

Hmmm... some of those pics do look like Montreal. I'm beginning to understand the Montreal-Paris comparisons.

I went to Paris for the first time last weekend. I was really blown away. Truly amazing place. My photos are a lot more touristy compared to this photo tour.

Thanks for the photos.

Why ? I don't think that Montreal look at Paris.
Of courde Indense, this thread would be uless if I would only show usual touristy pics of Paris. ;)

cimg5086ib4.jpg

cimg5121ex3.jpg

cimg2776oi8.jpg

cimg4799dm1.jpg

cimg0472px7.jpg

there are an awful lot of McDonald's in Paris apparently. go back through all of the photos and count them.

A Great Overview Of Paris....

MK: That was quite a tour of Paris that you have posted-I will second other members that were impressed by your pics-I definitely was! It definitely makes me want to go visit someday...LI MIKE

Back