I got my Enbridge bill last week... The monthly charges weren't bad at all, but they want a $250 deposit of some sort which makes the bill pretty huge :|

Off topic question - Does anyone know who I would contact to set up my buzzer? I was lazy back in April and never got around to doing it (whoops).

Javier will do it for you. He needs your Name, Unit #, and Phone #. Call him, text him or find him when he's around the building.

As for the security deposit, you can get around it by setting up a pre-authorized payment. If not, you will get it back in 12 months with interest.

Javier will do it for you. He needs your Name, Unit #, and Phone #. Call him, text him or find him when he's around the building.

As for the security deposit, you can get around it by setting up a pre-authorized payment. If not, you will get it back in 12 months with interest.

You rock Asmegin - Thanks for the tips! :cool:

Yeah, that dude is always in the gym watching wrestling or baseball. Stands there watching the tv while I am on the treadmill. I am pretty sure he lives here, i've seen him in the elevator as well. Don't know much anyone could do though. Requirement to be in the gym should be fitness attire and to actually be working out.

lol humorous concerns. I hear you, it's very strange with him in there... but yes, he does live in our building. he actually lives near me. So don't think much can be done.

It's as simple as posting guidelines for the gym I'd would also like to do the same for the tarrece.im still wait for a meeting notice ,no email yet but I could be mistaken I though it was aug 14 maybe it's sept 14

It's as simple as posting guidelines for the gym I'd would also like to do the same for the tarrece.im still wait for a meeting notice ,no email yet but I could be mistaken I though it was aug 14 maybe it's sept 14

I haven't been contacted yet either.

Hey guys. I was reviewing the EZ Permit letters we got and I have a question. It says "Visitor Parking is reserved for guests 24 hours per day. No parking is permitted in the visitor area, unless the vehicle has been registered." and then right beside that it says "Registration is required between 2am and 7am". Those two statements actually contradict eachother. I'm assuming that we only need to register the car when they stay over night, but if someone is just coming over for the evening, as long as they leave before 2am, I don't need to let the EZ Permit people know. Does that sound right?

Hey guys. I was reviewing the EZ Permit letters we got and I have a question. It says "Visitor Parking is reserved for guests 24 hours per day. No parking is permitted in the visitor area, unless the vehicle has been registered." and then right beside that it says "Registration is required between 2am and 7am". Those two statements actually contradict eachother. I'm assuming that we only need to register the car when they stay over night, but if someone is just coming over for the evening, as long as they leave before 2am, I don't need to let the EZ Permit people know. Does that sound right?

I believe the sign outside says a permit is required from 2am-7am, so that's all that will be enforced. Any other time seems like no permit is required. The thing is to stop people from parking overnight, so it should suffice...

Yes, as long as their car is not parked in the visitors parking between 2AM - 7 AM it does not need to be registered.

I don't understand how they would enforce an owners car being in visitors parking though during the daytime/evening, but I guess overnight is primarily the issue.

I bet that someone is going to complain about noise from the party room next and have it shut down early like the gym... It isn't going to be me! But... There is a super loud sing-along of some sort going on in there right now that I can hear loud and clear from quite a few units down!

The times of operations are decided by the board ,and the times of operation for the gym and other amenities is on the agenda.

Property Management

First business decision, a new property management company!

I agree - let's get rid of these guys. I left Harold a voice mail and sent him an email on Monday and have not received a reply yet. Tack on the issues I had with my move in back in April and I have had it with Skywater. Customer service is evidently NOT a priority for them.

On the EZ Permit letters, did anyone else notice that there are 2 different phone numbers listed for Skywater?!

The elevator control panel is about to fall off again in the elevator, all they keep doing is taping it up. Green painters tape residue left on it, then clear tape, just install the damn thing properly.
After they fixed the 2nd elevator you would think they would have had those panels installed properly...

Back