News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Also, I've noticed all the signage has disappeared for the upcoming Mary Brown's...

There's a couple comments here on the Mary Brown's scenario, although it remains inconclusive if they've walked away or are just in some state of renovation...

There's a couple comments here on the Mary Brown's scenario, although it remains inconclusive if they've walked away or are just in some state of renovation...

Not sure what the delay was, but new permanent signage has been installed for the Mary Brown's Parkdale location!

19 BROCK AVE
Ward 4: Parkdale-High Park

To alter the existing two-and-one-half-storey rowhouse dwelling by constructing a rear three-storey addition with a second floor terrace and a third floor balcony, rear exit stairs for each floor, a front basement walkout.

------------
View attachment 418678View attachment 418679

Current view of the corner of Brock & Noble:

View attachment 418680

Screenshot_20230228_212459_Instagram.jpg

Amico's Pizza at 1648 Queen Street West has closed after 45 years in business.

Maggie from Skyline has purchased it, and it will be reopening as a new restaurant/bar combo! I believe she is going with The Marilyn Bell.

@Towered

The Parkdale Mary Brown's is having their grand opening today!!

Finally! I'm dying to know why they missed their initial opening date by...15 months.

Noticed last night while drinking directly across the street that the new Parkdale Mary Brown's is a small, take-out only operation, which is a bit of a bummer. Would have been nice to have a couple of seats to give people the option to eat there if they so choose. I guess I'll be sticking with the location in Koreatown.

For the "Lucky Supermarket" property that I recall seeing having been sold a few months ago:

1438-1440 QUEEN ST W

Proposal for a 2 storey rear addition with open parking space at the ground level and a 3rd floor addition (residential) to the existing 2 storey mixed use building

luckysu.JPG

Found a good then and now blog of different sections of Parkdale and some of Roncy:

For the "Lucky Supermarket" property that I recall seeing having been sold a few months ago:

1438-1440 QUEEN ST W

Proposal for a 2 storey rear addition with open parking space at the ground level and a 3rd floor addition (residential) to the existing 2 storey mixed use building

View attachment 532234
This is interesting as it will add about 10 units and is about three blocks from Dufferin thus part of a rapidly developing node.

Back