News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 28K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 2.7K     0 

kettal

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
I was hoping for a more luxurious event, tbh. Like a spray of warm water instead of toilet paper. And the seat is as cold as they said. I honestly don't know how it kept the seat so cold on a hot day.

MindMe

Member Bio
Reaction score
If the things are clean, I would be okay with paying 25 cents. It can get pretty busy down there during summer and (clean) washroom facilities are hard to find.

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was hoping for a more luxurious event, tbh. Like a spray of warm water instead of toilet paper. And the seat is as cold as they said. I honestly don't know how it kept the seat so cold on a hot day.

I wish they put in a "bidet" option for an extra 10 cents!

Torontovibe

Member Bio
Reaction score
There is obviously a need for this washroom, every time I've walked past it, there was a line up to get in. On Saturday there were 8 people in line. Don't people know there are public washrooms in the hotel across the street? Maybe people are just curious to check it out.

js97

Member Bio
Reaction score
at 400k a pop.... couldn't they just buy a ground floor condo at different locations and open it up to the public??/

even have a 'sitting' room and use it as a shelter! ( for 75 cents per hour, I'm sure there will be a good potential market to tap into).

Yes it's not the citi'es money... still could have made the best of it.