News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I was hoping for a more luxurious event, tbh. Like a spray of warm water instead of toilet paper. And the seat is as cold as they said. I honestly don't know how it kept the seat so cold on a hot day.

If the things are clean, I would be okay with paying 25 cents. It can get pretty busy down there during summer and (clean) washroom facilities are hard to find.

I was hoping for a more luxurious event, tbh. Like a spray of warm water instead of toilet paper. And the seat is as cold as they said. I honestly don't know how it kept the seat so cold on a hot day.

I wish they put in a "bidet" option for an extra 10 cents!

There is obviously a need for this washroom, every time I've walked past it, there was a line up to get in. On Saturday there were 8 people in line. Don't people know there are public washrooms in the hotel across the street? Maybe people are just curious to check it out.

at 400k a pop.... couldn't they just buy a ground floor condo at different locations and open it up to the public??/

even have a 'sitting' room and use it as a shelter! ( for 75 cents per hour, I'm sure there will be a good potential market to tap into).

Yes it's not the citi'es money... still could have made the best of it.

Back