News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

52028719.jpg

my first offering.

use any pictures in my post Caltrane Walking Around. as well.

I posted large copies so you can save if you like.

Sorry guys, I'm having some problems posting pictures. Is there anything speacial I need to do unlike skyscraperpage.com?

I just sent a picture to torontoforum@yahoo.com. You will see two emails from me, the first one was a mistake because I pressed "Send" before I attached the file.. so it's actually the second email that you will find the picture in.

By the way, I hope my email doesn't get filtered to your "junk email", because it's a hotmail account (sometimes that happens...) mshang0505 which is at hot & mail.com

This picture is also on skyscrapers.com, so enjoy :)

Right... scrap that. I need to figure out how to post these pics first. I shall get back to you.

You think that satellite view is neat? You should see the ones we have at school. I'm currently doing a lab with an image that is higher resolution and more recent than that, and covers up to St. Clair, over to Broadview, and over to Bathurst. A fairly huge image, that's for sure. Too bad it's not public domain and I can't post it here... :(

If anyone wants to drop by at Ryerson I'll show it to you.

Thats on Front Street. St lawerence market area..

I have lots of hot shots like that. I should post them one day.

I haven't been on this board for long, but I need to say THANK YOU! for the lovely photo-banners here!

Sometimes I check in here just to see what beautiful picture you've got posted! (Of course, I've got a high-speed broadband connection, so I don't mind any size of picture.)

Your photographs certainly make TO look absolutely gorgeous!

From the city of toronto site: it's yonge street before the subway

yongestreet_before_subway_large.jpg

Thanks

Edit: The link you posted just goes to a general yahoo site.

Back