News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Think of how stupid someone was to vote Trudeau in 2015, and think how much more stupid they must be to vote Trudeau in 2019.
Probably less stupid than those who are voting for the Regressive Conservatives, or the crumbling NDP.

Probably less stupid than those who are voting for the Regressive Conservatives, or the crumbling NDP.
Since I live downtown east, any vote not for the Liberals is wasted. So I'm thinking of voting Green to help prop up their popular vote count. The NDP is finished, what the hell do they even stand for?

Since I live downtown east, any vote not for the Liberals is wasted. So I'm thinking of voting Green to help prop up their popular vote count. The NDP is finished, what the hell do they even stand for?

I have no idea what they even stand for anymore. And while it was idealistic of them to elect a POC as their leader, the harsh reality is that outside of a handful of urban ridings, he's un-electable for a large group of Canadians, especially since the recent rise of populism and the SJW backlash. That was a strategic error on their part, and it's costing them dearly in the dismal poll numbers they're seeing.

A CPC candidate used to be chummy with Faith Goldy and fled the media. Is this campaign already over?
Trudeau has been chummy with Jaspal Atwal, Omar Khadr and Benjamin Levin - and we know what they were convicted of in a court of law. Remind me what Goldy has been found guilty of in a court of law.

Last edited:
Trudeau has been chummy with Jaspal Atwal, Omar Khadr and Benjamin Levin - and we know what they were convicted of in a court of law. Remind me what Goldy has been found guilty of in a court of law.

rBVaSlrf7sCAQDcLAAKATyZ0Ub0372.jpg

You got yourself into this one....

Is there no level of sleeze to which you will not stoop?

I have to be honest, we are well past the point of respectful disagreement.

I am disheartened that you are a member of this site, a citizen of Canada and apparently the recipient of a very poor education.

Is there no level of sleeze to which you will not stoop?

I have to be honest, we are well past the point of respectful disagreement.

I am disheartened that you are a member of this site, a citizen of Canada and apparently the recipient of a very poor education.
So Trudeau - who broke federal law - hangs out with people who broke criminal law, that is not a concern.
But if a conservative is seem with someone who makes controversial statements that have never come close to hate speech*, they must be removed as a candidate.

* - I don't think I've heard of Goldy being even charged, or investigated, for hate speech - but I could be corrected. But the Liberals examples are not just allegations or accusations, they are actual guilt by an independent judge or officer of parliament.

Last edited:
That's how many times now that the Liberals try to play identity politics and it backfires on them.
  • Goodale blame Scheer for voting against Gay marriage, when he voted against it a few years before.
  • Liberals point out that Scheer is Pro-Choice - and then video is released of Trudeau saying the same thing - they have essentially the same views.
  • Trudeau says it's not enough for Scheer to reluctantly support the Gay marriage laws. Haha - Trudeau doesn't even obey the law.
  • Now Liberals try to smear a candidate with images of of a controversial person - and multiple times more photos are released of Trudeau with even more unsavory characters.
I don't know who the Liberals are trying to attract with this strategy - but I suppose if they've lost all the intelligent voters who are paying attention - they need to go after those who see a 10 second clip on the news, but don't see the embarrassment when it's debunked.

Last edited:
Starting to think even a sort of racist but charismatic Conservative would have likely easily won this election easily.

Peopel dont like Scheer, a lot of young people and first time voters wont be back for Trudeau.

Wonder how 2023 will be like oof

Starting to think even a sort of racist but charismatic Conservative would have likely easily won this election easily.

Peopel dont like Scheer, a lot of young people and first time voters wont be back for Trudeau.

Maybe it's all about charisma. After all, Toronto fans liked Tie Domi much more than they liked Mats Sundin.

I just hope that the media, pollsters and pundits are underestimating/under sampling Conservative support (as per usual) and at the very least a Tory minority is still achievable. Rewarding Trudeau with another majority after all the ill-will his government has inflicted upon this country should not be allowed to happen.

Back