News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

It's simply

Trudeau shys away from responsibility
Gallivanting across Africa after some largely meaningless UN Security Council seat while Coronavirus + the rail shutdown loom large is proof of that.

The Trudeau Liberals are really more reactionary than visionary at this point, and it does increasingly feel that Canada is more or less running on momentum.

Last edited:
Gallivanting across Africa after some largely meaningless UN Security Council seat while Coronavirus + the rail shutdown loom large is proof of that.

The Trudeau Liberals are really more reactionary than visionary at this point, and it does increasingly feel that Canada is more or less running on momentum.
Not just Africa - Iran too (actually I think it was from Germany).

Trudeau criticized for shaking hands with Iranian foreign minister after deadly plane crash

THe Prime Minister is very well liked overseas and deeply unpopular domestically.

I can see why he likes to focus on overseas maters.

Mate....the fellow has shook hands with genocidal maniacs from the CCP so I'm not sure why you're surprised.

It's all good....if it's for economical gain....I think. I'm not as well versed in morality as the capitalist leaders of industry. I'm just a fool drone worker man.
Well we all know how much the Prime Minister likes authoritarian practices from China.

Modern-day pc culture can be inspired from the cultural revolution in China

Well we all know how much the Prime Minister likes authoritarian practices from China.

Yeah, he IS a bit of a sell-out, like Peter Mackay. What the hell is up with Gen X?

Modern-day pc culture can be inspired from the cultural revolution in China

Yeah, except doxxing and being an obnoxious tit aren't quite the same as murder on a mass scale.

Lol true but who knows when we go down the dark path

Yeah, it's a slippery slope, for sure.

There are already antifa goon squads trained in weapons use and rigid ideology so murder is never far off the radar. Not to mention the fact that all sorts of doxxing has led to all sorts of violence.

I still remember when the internet was going to be an optimistic place. ?

It was indeed in Germany and shaking hands of foreigners is the man's job...well, a part of it.

Iran's FM is small potatoes compared to him having shaken hands with chief of Uyghur genocide Xi, if that's what we're worried about.

Oh, right, no we don't care.....gotta sell that pork....sorry about your luck there, Uyghurs. By "Never Again" we actually meant "Never Again Unless They Buy Our Produce".

This standoff with the Wet'suwet'en hereditary chiefs is ridiculous. It’s unceded Wet'suwet'en territory, and the chiefs have provided an alternate route for the pipeline that is acceptable to the Wet'suwet'en people. Trudeau should be in front of the Wet'suwet'en chiefs today to sign a pipeline agreement based on this route.

The media narrative is that the Wet'suwet'en are against pipelines. This is not true, they just want what seems to be a reasonable diversion of the pipeline route. Here’s the route the corporations want compared to the Wet'suwet'en approved route. Looks reasonable to me.

coastal-gaslink-pipeline.jpg

mcdonnell-lake-route.jpg

The media is a fickle beast, and can often have selective memory, but your attempt to turn this into a partisan issue is way off the mark. The SQ member, Dudley George and whoever you are talking about in the third point are all remembered by those who knew (know) and love them.

At Ipperwash, their were multiple failures of leadership, both political and operational.
I think I proved my point. The one person who is most guilty is easily remember by you - and everyone else forgotten due to one-sided media coverage.

The families may remember Marcel Lemay and Sam Gualtieri - but the fact is that the media and the left care nothing about them.

I think I proved my point. The one person who is most guilty is easily remember by you - and everyone else forgotten due to one-sided media coverage.

The families may remember Marcel Lemay and Sam Gualtieri - but the fact is that the media and the left care nothing about them.

Don't make assumptions. I remember the name because I was close to the issue. Google not required.

As with the protests i don't see this ending well what ever he does people will be upset and to add some Americans are aprt of it which will make things more complex.

Back