News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

The CPC brain trust thinks that Trudeau would pounce and call an election to get his majority back. I don't think he would do that, even after the CPC picks a leader.

The CPC brain trust thinks that Trudeau would pounce and call an election to get his majority back. I don't think he would do that, even after the CPC picks a leader.

He could but it is a crapshoot. He could win a majority but he could also lose substantially depending on public perception of the crisis.

If Scheer plays party politics I can see Trudeau calling a snap election catching everyone with pants down.

Every day that goes by the CPC implodes further and the NDP sinks into irrelevancy. Trudeau would be best to paid until October 2023. By then he'll sail to a majority.

While "leaders" almost always see higher approval ratings during emergencies they certainly do not always last and in this case the CPC figure is clearly brought down by Scheer's pathetic response to Sloan's racist comments. Also not helped by the remarkably poor quality of their 'leadership' candidates. I am not a Conservative supporter (who knew?) but they really could have done SO much better. Trudeau certainly has his faults and 'baggage" but .....

Also shows how useless Canadians perceive the NDP to be. And separatist BQ isn’t going to be popular when all Canadians are rallying together to fund and fight this thing.

I wonder how things would be going had Harper won a majority in 2015 and again in 2019.

Wouldn't be too hasty on the whole BQ thing..........

Here's the Regional Breakdown of that poll...........note the Quebec numbers.

1588991887989.png

When reading those Quebec numbers, further consider that Liberal support is concentrated in the area of Montreal.

What brain trust? Have you seen what's become of that party?

David Orchard....helloooooooo, why didn't you just stab Pete in the back when he did the same to the rest of ya? Please come back.

Just a personal note:

I'm getting kind of sick of our government being such China stooges. It's getting stale, guys.

Just another reason why I would never vote Liberal.

I mean, in spite of the name, they're basically the opposite of what a liberal is supposed to be in many ways. By which I mean they're a clique of business interests consolidating power. Only concerned with attaining and retaining it in order to further their clique's interests. See, for example: electoral reform.

They don't care about people's rights much either, which is their claim to fame, apparently. They pretend they do and enact some legislation here to that effect, but "never again" falls on deaf ears with those who try hard to appease the CCP.

Money before people. Tsk tsk....not a liberal thing to do, now is it?

Back