News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Clement just left the CPC caucus. Scheer said that they are finding more "incidents" involving him.

[B]Katie Simpson[/B]‏Verified account @[B]CBCKatie[/B]
FollowingFollowing @CBCKatie
More
Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer tells reporters right now that there are numerous reports of other incidents involving Clement, and now Clement has resigned from caucus.

Don't send junk pics!

Especially with your face on it!
Not just that.

Don't use Instagram as your dating site and friend every female between the age of 20-26 in Canada, liking all their posts. Using that as a way to weasel yourself in and eventually try to make things sexual. All the while being a 50 year old married man.

He is creepy af.

I laughed when I read about Clement being told to leave caucus. Prude much?

Marijuana is bad and nudity is worse, apparently.

Mr Dimples, settle down.

From all current information it seems as if there was nothing unethical nor illegal about any of what he did. I'm no fan of his, by the way.

Seems like a bit of an overreaction when our Finance Minister has numbered companies hiding his wealth while I'm hounded for every penny of taxes owed.

Having read this story about Clement being referred to as a scandal today made me lose a bit of hope for society.

Sexting ain't my thing, but there isn't anything wrong with it between two willing participants.

Now excuse me while I go back to my own life of "impropriety".
I actually feel bad for the dude which is not something I ever thought I'd feel about Tony Clement.

Not just that.

Don't use Instagram as your dating site and friend every female between the age of 20-26 in Canada, liking all their posts. Using that as a way to weasel yourself in and eventually try to make things sexual. All the while being a 50 year old married man.

He is creepy af.
Ooook, I missed that part entirely.

Wow, I know your "every" is hyperbole, but that is deffo kinda creepy.
Maybe he should have a frank discussion with his wife about their sex life instead.

Mr Dimples, settle down.
From all current information it seems as if there was nothing unethical nor illegal about any of what he did. I'm no fan of his, by the way.
Seems like a bit of an overreaction when our Finance Minister has numbered companies hiding his wealth while I'm hounded for every penny of taxes owed.
Having read this story about Clement being referred to as a scandal today made me lose a bit of hope for society.
Sexting ain't my thing, but there isn't anything wrong with it between two willing participants.
I actually feel bad for the dude which is not something I ever thought I'd feel about Tony Clement.

Depends on whether the other party is truly willing. Sending your junk pics to an unwilling recipient is sexual harassment.

AoD

Depends on whether the other party is truly willing. Sending your junk pics to an unwilling recipient is sexual harassment.

AoD

Oh, I know. I have a lot of girlfriends and I see and hear it all.

Also, I used to get unsolicited nudes from a girl I'm friends with. It's, um, a rather unfortunate technique that never works.

Mr Dimples, settle down.

It is true, this would be a non-issue in France. For better or worse.

Back