News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Not sure if this is accurate - but if it is.....View attachment 146297

This reminds me of a conversation I saw with Ford supporters online

-Ford supporter "I like Doug because he's a business man, and can run the province like a business"
-Normal person "I heard Rob wife give numbers that he's running his company into the group, it's losing money while he is giving himself bonus"
-Ford Nation "She's a drunk, she's lying"
-Rational citizen "Well it's easily to disprove her, Doug can open the books and we can see how his business is doing
-Ford Nut "It's a PRIVATE business , you have no right to see his book"

So Doug supporters love that he's a business man, yet has no clue how well his business is and what even worse, if it's bad. They don't want to know. Somebody explain THAT to me.

So Doug supporters love that he's a business man, yet has no clue how well his business is and what even worse, if it's bad. They don't want to know. Somebody explain THAT to me.

Allow me: cognitive dissonance.

You're welcome. :)

Fuuuuuuuuucking lol.

"Fiscal Superstar Ford"

The guy's using his own business as an ATM and people trust him with our money?

Is there PCP in the water? The disassociation is real!
Of course it’s true. A&B are a reputable firm and they would never risk discipline from LSUC for putting fake information in a claim.

It’s also patently clear that Doug has the business acumen of an avocado, so it’s laughable that he’s the only thing saving Deco from the fate of every other manufacturer in North America.

That's a question you should ask the thousands of xenophobic, racist and homophobic new PCPO members who signed up because they even let Ford be a candidate, and the thousands of other members who've since turned their back on the PCPO.

I am none of the above and probably represent a good 99% of the PC party supporters. My goals are simple- a fiscally responsible government that is pro business and lower taxes, prioritizes public health and transit, and is pragmatic about addressing climate change. The PC party is the only one representative of my interests.

Your other accusations are senseless and ridiculous and smacks of utter desperation and anger. No Canadian government in 2018 condones any of your baseless attacks of intolerance.

What a bunch of nonsense. We already have the second lowest taxes of all the provinces - low taxes are the very cause of our high debt. As a city councillor, Doug Ford proved his utter lack of competence. His record is clear, and because of this, I won't blame him if he becomes premier and screws things up. I will blame the clueless, naive and ill-informed electorate.

Let's be optimistic: there is a theoretical possibility that at some point there is a vote of no confidence in the government in which enough PC MPPs vote against their government.

It could happen.

This reminds me of a conversation I saw with Ford supporters online

-Ford supporter "I like Doug because he's a business man, and can run the province like a business"
-Normal person "I heard Rob wife give numbers that he's running his company into the group, it's losing money while he is giving himself bonus"
-Ford Nation "She's a drunk, she's lying"
-Rational citizen "Well it's easily to disprove her, Doug can open the books and we can see how his business is doing
-Ford Nut "It's a PRIVATE business , you have no right to see his book"

Easy - we have seen that south of the border. Tax return, anyone?

AoD

We already have the second lowest taxes of all the provinces - low taxes are the very cause of our high debt

Incorrect. High debt is a result of profligate spending on wasteful programs, bloated civil service costs and entitlements that are 37% higher than private sector and overall financially irresponsible management for 14 yrs resulting in the highest sub sovereign debt on earth.

A PC government will reverse this fiscal disaster regardless of the party leader.

Congratulations to all who elected this idiot. For the rest of us Hope you got season tix for Queens Park public gallery.

Expect the news agencies to be watching Doug Ford and his cronies very, very closely. Except for the Postmedia outlets (IE. Toronto Sun), of course.

...and people with their smartphones and internet.

There's been speculation that Ford can and likely will force Toronto City Council to be cut in half for the 2022 election. Ford now has ultimate power over all Ontario municipalities. This is a nightmare.

A PC government will reverse this fiscal disaster regardless of the party leader.

To be honest, I hope you're right.

Also, to be honest, I doubt it. They couldn't put together a simple business proposal.

Back