News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

JWBF, Northern Light & MTown, I guess I kicked the hornets nest on that one.

I think you pissed in mine, to be honest. We had a long discussion about this topic a couple of months ago and I feel strongly about fair wages. @Northern Light is my intellectual proxy on this topic as of today because I don't want to get into it again. He'll basically say exactly what I think on the topic. Am I being lazy? Yes! I'm often lazy.

MTown, I am not sure how my link disproves the %, it literally states "Among those aged 20 to 24, the proportion co‑residing with their parents rose from 58.3% in 2001 to 62.6% in 2016."
So 62.6% x 21% (both PressProgress & Fraser Institute agree on this number) = 13%
13% + 38% = 51% aka a majority of Canadians who earn a minimum wage live with their parents.

You are correct. I misread the numbers. I got the 20-34 and 20-24 numbers in the report confused....and not with each other obviously. Typical. Saw a lot of numbers and got confused. You should have seen me in maths class in high school.

Last edited:
Doug Ford was spotted late this afternoon in the hallways of Toronto Western Hospital.

So, who was he visiting?

His sister?

His mother?

For family affairs, the Ford's have infamously favoured the Humber River Regional Hospital in Etobicoke, although there was a brief moment in #topoli lore when Brother Rob mysteriously popped up at the Western complaining about a sore toe.

Doug Ford was spotted late this afternoon in the hallways of Toronto Western Hospital.

So, who was he visiting?

His sister?

His mother?

For family affairs, the Ford's have infamously favoured the Humber River Regional Hospital in Etobicoke, although there was a brief moment in #topoli lore when Brother Rob mysteriously popped up at the Western complaining about a sore toe.
Renata, carrying a pillow?

So, who was he visiting?

His sister?

His mother?

He was handing out 20s to crackheads. What a guy!

So, who was he visiting?

His sister?

His mother?

The old Humber Memorial is closed, and I wonder if they would've switched to the new site at Keele and Wilson.

Pure trash.

Actually it's fairly predictable, and the big files aren't that bad (maybe with the exception of infrastructure and intergovernmental affairs). The big question of course is how much freedom said ministers will have in terms of policy formulation and implementation.

AoD

"First ever government for the people."

Is that why there is no Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation?

So much for that promise. Next!

Anyway, the first interview granted by Doughie was "Ford Nation Live", his own fake news site that promoted camping ads as news articles.
Ford Camping ads?

New_FORD_Super_Camper_Special_Pickup_Print_Ads_45315868-c7f3-4aff-bbf0-2f65b464c7a1.jpg

Back