News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

So although the Sandro Lisi trial came to nothing, does the evidence get made public? Asking for a friend.
It was all released a year ago when the Lisi charges were dropped - that's why the crack video finally came out.

Edit: to clarify, all the evidence in the ITO has been unsealed. We'll probably never hear about the rest of the evidence that never made it into court.

Last edited:
It was all released a year ago when the Lisi charges were dropped - that's why the crack video finally came out.

I wonder if we'll ever find out who broke into the Basso's place and if it had any connection to the shooting of one of the crack video guys on the same day.

Joe's riding the trump train these days. Totally worships the guy. Retweets every single trump tweet and pro trump bs from his minions. He's a really dumb guy!
I have a question, who amongst the morons is the smartest and dumbest?

I have a question, who amongst the morons is the smartest and dumbest?

Joe's a moron for believing and writing down anything Trump or a Ford says
Ford is a lying moron a pittyful mediawhore with delusions of grandeur

CP24 & the Sun = morons giving a platform to the above

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 5.31.07 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 5.31.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 5.31.07 PM.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 383
I'm surprised Doug has been so quiet since announcing his intention to run for mayor. I have a feeling that come spring or earlier, if polls are indicating Tory wins in a landslide he'll back out with a fake excuse.

He isn't allowed to campaign or raise money until next May, though I did expect more noise from him.

He isn't allowed to campaign or raise money until next May, though I did expect more noise from him.

But neither Doug or St. Rob ever played according to the rules. I am sure there is something being hatched behind close doors and a quiet camping trip is being organized.

If he has a team you can be sure meetings and strategy is being planned, just like any other candidate would. I am just curious who is organizing his camping :)

I'm surprised Doug has been so quiet since announcing his intention to run for mayor. I have a feeling that come spring or earlier, if polls are indicating Tory wins in a landslide he'll back out with a fake excuse.
Groundhog Day, it all depends if his shadow (ego) eclipses an area or itself is eclipsed.

Back