News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Ford seems to be playing smart politics but bad policy.

True Trudeau is not that popular anymore in Ontario so opposing him plays well to his base and supporters but frankly not helping refugees will cause more problems.

I think Ford could have instead said "we need more money" instead of saying "we are not helping".

Ford seems to be playing smart politics but bad policy.

True Trudeau is not that popular anymore in Ontario so opposing him plays well to his base and supporters but frankly not helping refugees will cause more problems.

I think Ford could have instead said "we need more money" instead of saying "we are not helping".
He has been nearly perfect for the first week. I doubt he can keep it up for the next 200.

He has been
nearly perfect for the first week. I doubt he can keep it up for the next 200.

For sure but if the current climate keeps for the next Federal Election things are going to be interesting in Ontario.

I think a lot of progressives still believe in the Trudeau hype but his poll numbers for his party have been rather unremarkable and that is with

1. Trudeau vs Trump boost
2. Quebec Boost
3. Female Voters Boost
4. Good Economy Boost.

I think like his father he is heading for a small minority govt in 2019 I think.

There's a Huffington Post headline today saying Trudeau had to explain how the refugee system works to Ford.

I don't care if that's true or not but I would love to have a full video recording of that encounter. Trudeau explaining anything alone is comic genius but add to that the premise of Ford trying to listen and comprehend something and you get pure gold!

I know, it was a joke. Goddamn Internet. .....the jokes are always passing people by. ;)
Sorry, I have been reading too many things by (non?)humorous dolts, I got into a habit.

There's a Huffington Post headline today saying Trudeau had to explain how the refugee system works to Ford.

I don't care if that's true or not but I would love to have a full video recording of that encounter. Trudeau explaining anything alone is comic genius but add to that the premise of Ford trying to listen and comprehend something and you get pure gold!
FORD-splaining has returned! :)

He has been nearly perfect for the first week. I doubt he can keep it up for the next 200.
Perfect? Are you sure you don't mean Prefect?

Back