News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

What did that person actually do though?
From the article: . In her new position as Ontario’s first chief scientist she was expected to brief decision makers, promote the province’s scientific research both domestically and internationally, and craft a research agenda for the Ontario government.

Honestly I don't know who the person is but it smacks of a patronage appointment.

Low hanging fruit for Ford.

The others seem more 'political', the Chief Scientist would seem more non-political. This from Star:

Doug Ford fires privatization czar, chief investment officer and chief scientist

From the article: . In her new position as Ontario’s first chief scientist she was expected to brief decision makers, promote the province’s scientific research both domestically and internationally, and craft a research agenda for the Ontario government.
Sounds green to me.

The others seem more 'political', the Chief Scientist would seem more non-political. This from Star:

Doug Ford fires privatization czar, chief investment officer and chief scientist

Don’t forget what he said about the City of Toronto Chief Medical Officer when he was a councillor. This is potentially a variant of the same.

AoD

Don’t forget what he said about the City of Toronto Chief Medical Officer when he was a councillor. This is potentially a variant of the same.

AoD
So very true. Seen this micromanagement in Toronto? Who needs experts when you have the "good facts" of our Glorious Leader?

So very true. Seen this micromanagement in Toronto? Who needs experts when you have the "good facts" of our Glorious Leader?

Glorious?! Bloated maybe....I don't know about glorious. Wait a minute....did you say leader? Fuuuuuuuu, where am I?

Also from the article . . .

Ms. Shoichet is a biomedical engineer who is an expert in the study of drug delivery and tissue regeneration.

So, Dime-bag Doug either saw her as part of the competition, or a narc.
Sounds like skills that already exist within the Ministry of Health.

Sounds like skills that already exist within the Ministry of Health.

Yeah, but did you actually read what she was hired for?

Back