News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

He has a youtube channel?

Alas, the new videos don't include my favourite prop: The Wrinkled Ford Nation Backdrop.

Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.46.57 PM.png

That, together with Doug's poorly trimmed (and generally hideous) business card . . .

Screen shot 2015-06-14 at 4.38.02 PM.png

. . . makes me wonder if Deco really makes it's money from printing.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.46.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.46.57 PM.png
    986.8 KB · Views: 622
  • Screen shot 2015-06-14 at 4.38.02 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-06-14 at 4.38.02 PM.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 608
Alas, the new videos don't include my favourite prop: The Wrinkled Ford Nation Backdrop.

View attachment 130350

That, together with Doug's poorly trimmed (and generally hideous) business card . . .

View attachment 130351

. . . makes me wonder if Deco really makes it's money from printing.
Is that card for real? The sticker looks like it's to show off product line but the trimming is inexcusable.

Is that card for real? The sticker looks like it's to show off product line but the trimming is inexcusable.

I can't remember the pedigree of that photo, but if I recall correctly, at the time, the consensus was that it was indeed real. All you need do is to look at that banner to realize that Doug simply doesn't care about quality.

I can't remember the pedigree of that photo, but if I recall correctly, at the time, the consensus was that it was indeed real. All you need do is to look at that banner to realize that Doug simply doesn't care about quality.

I was the first to put a photo of it up in the UT Rob Ford forum (in the form of a screen shot of a tweet I posted using the photo - see below). IIRC the photo of it resting on a person's hand was posted on Instagram by someone who claimed to have received it directly from DoFo in a meeting of some sort.

Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 3.02.01 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 3.02.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 3.02.01 PM.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 450
Just watched that YouTube vid, "folks". Blaming Tory for subcontractors not being paid? Is Tory our mayor or a builder contracted with building the subway extension?
I'm seriously worried about the type of people this rubbish works on.

Maybe someone should tell Dougie that the "Scarborough Subway" was proposed by Robbie and is his legacy. I don't ever remember a 3 stop SS ever being fully funded; the master plan still calls for an LRT.

The Vaughn Extention will probably bring in development to an area Dougie and Giorgio want to stay as close to a "car suburb" as possible. Keep the rich and deny others, like autistic children.

Maybe someone should tell Dougie that the "Scarborough Subway" was proposed by Robbie and is his legacy. I don't ever remember a 3 stop SS ever being fully funded; the master plan still calls for an LRT.

The Vaughn Extention will probably bring in development to an area Dougie and Giorgio want to stay as close to a "car suburb" as possible. Keep the rich and deny others, like autistic children.

It was hardly Fords proposal. It was not only discussed for decades, buy believe it or not, according to Fords staff there was actually a ton of work already done by the TTC before Rob got into office and from what ive read it was the TTC that came to Rob with the McCowan corridor previous work to help him with his campaign mandate. During the campaign RoFo just called the LRT plan out for what it was "Transfer City" and took advantage of the clear underlying social economical discrepancy between what was build on Sheppard in North York, what was built to North York Centre,what was being built to Vaughan of all places and the impact of the unnecessary transfers. The support was ripe for the taking.

The majority of people in Scarborough overwhelmingly agree there is a problem with the plan when compared to equal or lesser areas. RoFo even agreed to connect the Crosstown to the City Centre instead of the subway. But the Anti Ford Left councilors were unwilling to work with him or the people that he was supporting. The signed master plan means absolutely nothing as no Politician of significance at any level supports the old plan. Nor will they. Tough to be upset over Torys plan when the both RoFo and Glen Murray offered equitable (evidenced-based) solutions that were shot down.

Transfer LRT is not an equitable solution and its minimal existence is all that's keeping DoFo relevant. Until the (mainly) Downtown Left Opposition learns to work with or compromise with other areas of the City they'll only keep fueling the Ford base into significance as he will always have solid support form the majority that want better (and still do). Kinda seems opposite to what they are trying to achieve.

Last edited:

Back