News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Last edited:
Line-by-line Ministry estimates for 2019-20 were just released (much more thorough than the budget)

Cuts include:
  • $2 million cut to TVO
  • $52 million from the province's Health Policy and Research Program
  • 20% cut to eHealth
  • 18% cut to the the indigenous economic development fund
  • $16 million cut from the of the Ministry of Labour's injury prevention office
Sources:

My question is, where are all those "socially liberal fiscally conservative posters" that were ecstatic about a conservative government coming into power?

Line-by-line Ministry estimates for 2019-20 were just released (much more thorough than the budget)

Cuts include:
  • $2 million cut to TVO
  • 20% cut to eHealth
Sources:

eHealth? Wasn’t that the Smitherman’s debacle to move our medical records from paper and fax to the cloud? But every doctor I see now still has everything on paper.

Give me a break. There are always excuses. Oh yeah, Oosterhoff, Mitas, etc would have turned feminists overnight if Patrick Brown was at helm.
I was happy with the People's Guarantee from a policy perspective.

I don't care about what backbench MPPs do, but yes, I do believe that Patrick Brown would have demanded more discipline from his caucus on items like abortion. It even re-arising as an issue is indicative of how little control Doug actually has over his party.

Cuts include:
  • $2 million cut to TVO
  • 20% cut to eHealth
Sources:

Yet we still have the highest budget in Ontario history.

Back