News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I got the spending under control at City Hall in Toronto, and I’ll do it for Ontario.

So, he "got spending under control at City Hall," did he? Never even mind the (to say the least) questionable assertion of that statement. Thug appears to be openly saying here that he had his simple-minded oaf of a brother on puppet strings while the latter bumbled his way through his disastrous single term as the Tabloid Mayor. Is that something Ford should be admitting to publicly, never mind bragging about it? "I was Eva Peron, y'all!"

Oh, and "they're" taking "our" jobs? Who are they, exactly?

Not that we expected any less, but he's going full on hard right demagogue here. If the Tories are incompetent enough to let this slimy little small-time bullshit artist actually win their leadership race, they'll be handing the election to Wynne on a silver platter.

Another bulletin from the Ford corral.

"Kathleen Wynne’s days as premier are numbered.

But we need to get this right.

There’s a big mess to clean up in Queen’s Park.

Taxes. Hydro. Regulations.

They’re taking our jobs.

I’m the guy with a real and proven track record.

I got the spending under control at City Hall in Toronto, and I’ll do it for Ontario.

There’s only one candidate who can beat Kathleen Wynne in the 416. And I’ve got a track record of cutting taxes, shrinking government, and fighting political insiders.

We can’t just win for the sake of winning.

We need to clean up this mess.
Let's see...

1) All days are numbered and nothing lasts forever.
2) Would that be "right" or "Right"?
3) "Taxes. Hydro. Regulations.", hmmm... I love it when he recites three nouns and no context. I'm all teary for the "Subways! Subways! Subways!" days. (sniff)
4) Whose jobs Dougie? Everyone pays taxes but not everyone works for one reason or another. I think Dougie is using Ford logic: If I say jobs should exist then if they don't someone stole them.
5) Dougie has a proven track record of protecting the rich and influential people. (remember, Conservatives think businesses are people too.) Failed as a Councilor and running for mayor using the same mantra.
6) He got spending at City Hall in Toronto under control... Well, Robbie was mayor and even then the mayor, just like any Councilor only has one vote. This is not Chicago Dougie.
7) Someone should tell Dougie that the 416/647/437 (that's right Dougie there are more than one area codes in Toronto) traditionally have eschewed the Provincial Conservatives, good luck!
8) We can't just win for the sake of whining. (fixed it for ya)
9) Fix your own party first, then deal with the peoples' problems. Connect the dots.

Another bulletin from the Ford corral.

"Kathleen Wynne’s days as premier are numbered.

But we need to get this right.

There’s a big mess to clean up in Queen’s Park.

Taxes. Hydro. Regulations.

They’re taking our jobs.

I’m the guy with a real and proven track record.

There’s only one candidate who can beat Kathleen Wynne in the 416. And I’ve got a track record of cutting taxes, shrinking government, and fighting political insiders.

We can’t just win for the sake of winning.

We need to clean up this mess.

Does his keyboard automatically hit 'Enter' after the end of every sentence as he writes this shit?

If it turns out that the community doesn't want to split things up we can just merge this discussion back into the main thread. Make sense?

Alternately, we can make this the "2018 Mayoral Race" thread and host all of the candidate discussions here.
for further info i suggest you a site named as Engagement Dreeses of Farah talib aziz
It should stay separate because he'll be running for mayor again in a few months

Anyone think he's the sort who'd seek to serve as Premier *and* Mayor at the same time? Rules, schmules...
Here's his decision grid:

Win Leader -> Win MPP -> Win Gov = Premier
Win Leader -> Win MPP -> Lose Gov = Gone before next provincial election, no mayoral run
Win Leader -> Lose MPP -> Win Gov = Purged by party, no mayoral run
Win Leader - > Lose MPP -> Lose Gov = Run for mayor
Lose Leader -> Win MPP -> Win Gov = Cabinet or quit
Lose Leader -> Win MPP -> Lose Gov = Half-ass it until next election
Lose Leader -> Lose MPP -> Win Gov = Run for mayor
Lose Leader -> Lose MPP -> Lose Gov = Run for mayor
Lose Leader -> Withdraw from MPP = Run for mayor

Back