News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

A box of new license plates?

Toronto police were called Tuesday to the home of Premier Doug Ford after a suspicious package was delivered to the house. The premier’s office confirmed that police were called to the premier’s Etobicoke home to investigate the package.

Karla Ford, the premier’s wife, was home when police were called in. No injuries to the family or anyone else have been reported.

Toronto police confirmed that they were called to the home. An explosion disposal unit deemed the package not to be a danger, police said. Police did not say what was inside the package.

https://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-p...uspicious-package-at-premier-s-home-1.4817352

E-learning is definitely not for everyone.

A minority of people might thrive in the format, but the majority certainly won't, especially in the context of high school where students lack both motivation and discipline to engage with the online course (it is a very different proposition in university when you are paying for the course). I can't see this move as anything but a downgrade for our education system.

Mothers Against Drunk Driving Canada is asking the Ontario government to review an apparent problem with its new licence plates that makes them difficult to read in low light.

MADD Canada says in a statement that night-time visibility issues being reported by police and the public are a very serious concern. The organization says it’s crucial for people to see the plates clearly in order to report drunk or dangerous drivers.

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/madd-canada-wants-ontario-to-probe-licence-plate-complaints

Lisa Thompson is avoiding the media now. I would too if I bombed a scrum that badly.

Colin D'Mello CTVNews

@ColinDMello

The Ford government is now admitting that there is a problem with the new provincial licence plates and they are working with the manufacturer to “resolve” the issue.

Liberal plates though....

Lisa Thompson is avoiding the media now. I would too if I bombed a scrum that badly.

Liberal plates though....

Actually, it was a "Red" Tory, back when they were really Progressive Conservatives. Back when Bill Davis was Premier.

_1bill_davis.jpg

From link.

But remember, Doug Ford is no Bill Davis.

Is there one portfolio Lisa Thompson touches that doesn't turn into a burning dumpster?

AoD

Along w/the other Lisa, Ms. MacLeod, and Lecce they seem to form the triumvirate of incompetence.

In addition to Mr. Ford, of course.

When is the last time ontario had a good government?

Either we are cursed or we are idiots in general as our leaders are in the end one of us.

When is the last time ontario had a good government?

Either we are cursed or we are idiots in general as our leaders are in the end one of us.

I don't know about you, but I haven't dealt hash before (and I certainly wasn't born with a silver-spoon with crack smoking siblings and lifelong political jobs). But apparently people didn't think much when they think a good kick to the backside while voting for someone with a track record of questionable conduct wouldn't lead to that.

Populism is always a road to ruin.

AoD

Last edited:

Back