News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

People spouting off about right wng politics with an "18" appended to their names have a long history, unfortunately. The clue is which letters of the alphabet the 1 and 8 stand for, and a prominent mid 20th C political leader with those initials.

There is no evidence that the individual in question belong to that category.

AoD

Ontario Tory Leader Doug Ford says he’s ‘dead against’ supervised-injection sites.

https://trib.al/ZBn0m4r

“If your son, daughter, loved one ever had an addiction, would you want them to go in a little area and do more drugs? I am dead against that,” he said.

“We have to help these people. We can’t just keep feeding them and feeding them.”

Oh the irony. I guess we just give them a mayoral seat, put a chain around him plus a 200K salary and send them off on a rehab sabbatical on taxpayers dime instead.

AoD

Ontario Tory Leader Doug Ford says he’s ‘dead against’ supervised-injection sites.

He has our votes. The "safe injection trailer/hangout" is across the street from us in Moss Park. "Go Dougie!"

Doug Ford's campaign manager says that Wynne is a bitch. Now Ford is being asked to fire him.

Just kidding, it was Wynne's campaign manager that called Ford a dick - and a simple apology is ok in that case.
Ontario Liberal campaign chair apologizes for saying ‘People think Doug Ford’s a bit of a dick’
He didn't call him a dick, he said people think he's a dick. And I believe the equivalent for bitch (remember Doug calling a reporter a bitch?) is prick.

ETA: Doug called some media folks pricks.

Last edited:
I have no idea what Mark Towhey is saying except that he's a very unfunny bloke these days.

Meanwhile, legions of Ford family members and associates are heroin addicts including sister Kathy and husband Ennio Stirpe (Michael Ford's dad), and also, if you attended any of the Sandro Lisi pre-trial hearings, you would have learned this about Rob's Basso chums.

Sometimes Doug amazes with the stupid. Yes, I know it plays well in Not-Toronto but he just shows himself to be the heartless bastard that we remember so well.

I have no idea what Mark Towhey is saying except that he's a very unfunny bloke these days.

Meanwhile, legions of Ford family members and associates are heroin addicts including sister Kathy and husband Ennio Stirpe (Michael Ford's dad), and also, if you attended any of the Sandro Lisi pre-trial hearings, you would have learned this about Rob's Basso chums.

Sometimes Doug amazes with the stupid. Yes, I know it plays well in Not-Toronto but he just shows himself to be the heartless bastard that we remember so well.
The only people I feel empathy for in that entire mess are the Basso siblings. Those two already had a world of problems, and they did not deserve the extra shit that Rob & co piled on them.

Wonder what prior commitment Doug Ford has scheduled, instead of Earth Day? See link or link.

Or, more likely, a "photo op" where his heart is really not in it.

Doug Ford's campaign manager says that Wynne is a bitch. Now Ford is being asked to fire him.

Just kidding, it was Wynne's campaign manager that called Ford a dick - and a simple apology is ok in that case.
Ontario Liberal campaign chair apologizes for saying ‘People think Doug Ford’s a bit of a dick’

Doug Ford called a Toronto Star reporter a “little bitch” as he left a mayoral debate on Wednesday night.

Ford made the remark after expressing irritation with city hall reporter Jennifer Pagliaro during a post-debate media scrum.

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_h...lls_toronto_star_reporter_a_little_bitch.html

For those of you puzzled by this obvious contradiction, allow me to explain: It's good and noble and holy and pure and adorably 'naughty' and Freedom of Speech when Ford pulls this kind of crap, but it's evil and wicked and bad and wrong and satanic and Hitler times ten when anyone responds in kind. Even if the latter is not actually the case, as PinkLucy explained.

This nonsense was all over CP20FORD this morning. Naturally, they didn't mention Ford snarling his own nasty l'il insult at the Star reporter on Wed. night.

I swear, the most annoying thing about this election is going to be watching this vindictive, vicious, bullying asshole (and would-be alpha male) constantly playing the victim. Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo!

He didn't call him a dick, he said people think he's a dick. And I believe the equivalent for bitch (remember Doug calling a reporter a bitch?) is prick.
ETA: Doug called some media folks pricks.

Honestly, I am not keen on finely dicing the semantics - so what if he gets called a dick. He is one. Let's call a spade a spade and not beat around the bush for the obvious - especially for a bunch that insist on "free speech" and "plain speaking". Recall that this crowd are the same ones that dismisses the hate mail Wynne gets - and those go way beyond being called a dick.

AoD

Back