News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I figure he will lose, then if a somewhat progressive person like Keesmat runs for mayor, he'll dive in and say he has to stop the tax and spend elite liberal and nobody else is capable of doing that.

Elliot entering the race just made life easier for Ford by cutting into the Mulroney female vote slightly. Jim was a good friend of the Fords I believe.... Bit of teamwork maybe?

Idiot, he should have waited to see if Mulroney and Elliot were in before saying he’s done with his mayoral ambitions. Can’t go back now.

Can't go back now? Have you ever heard Dougie? Backtracking is just about all he does.

Elliot entering the race just made life easier for Ford by cutting into the Mulroney female vote slightly. Jim was a good friend of the Fords I believe.... Bit of teamwork maybe?

Elliott ain't in it because she thinks Mulroney's gonna win it; I'm not sure it's reasonable to assume any of those three have substantially better than a 33.33% chance of victory going in.

It happens frequently; they'll do polls and if someone isn't performing well, chances are they'll pull out and support another candidate. Hopefully if they've split the vote too much and it looks like Dougie has a chance, they'll think of the good of the party and combine forces so he doesn't win.

But once again, let's keep discussion about the PC leadership campaign in the proper thread.

Last edited:

Back