News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Of course, but they probably had private ones that were a bit friendlier.

If anything, I'd expect any sibling rivalry moments conducted in private were a hell of lot nastier than anything we ever saw in public. As EagleEye points out, the stuff we actually did see was quite nasty enough.

If anything, I'd expect any sibling rivalry moments conducted in private were a hell of lot nastier than anything we ever saw in public. As EagleEye points out, the stuff we actually did see was quite nasty enough.

Best as I could tell Doug had very little to do with Rob or his family outside of City Hall.

Worth noting in that light that I drove by Renata's place on Edenbridge today and there's *no* sign on the front lawn, surprisingly enough--the place is also looking a bit neglected, spots on the garage and all.

There's nothing in front of 15 Windsor, either. (And just generally, very few lawn signs in Etobicoke North of any stripe.)

Worth noting in that light that I drove by Renata's place on Edenbridge today and there's *no* sign on the front lawn, surprisingly enough--the place is also looking a bit neglected, spots on the garage and all.

There's nothing in front of 15 Windsor, either. (And just generally, very few lawn signs in Etobicoke North of any stripe.)

Probably because everyone knows who's going to win.

I was worried about the puppy they got and wonder how it's doing.

So is the riding fraud the big reveal for this election, or is there more to drop? It looks bad for the party but it doesn't really implicate Ford, other than bungling the coverup.

Still expecting something directly related to Doug - shady business deals, kids on the side etc...

So is the riding fraud the big reveal for this election, or is there more to drop? It looks bad for the party but it doesn't really implicate Ford, other than bungling the coverup.

Still expecting something directly related to Doug - shady business deals, kids on the side etc...

I wonder if the Liberals will start turning their focus more to the NDP.

I really don't think they can win back voters that are already set on supporting Ford. The scandal would need to be massive.

I'll wager Dofo is up to that challenge.

I don't know. I think Liberal supporter's are being a bit to smug and arrogant about this.

So far Ford has managed to deflect all the 'scandals' the Liberals have tried to throw at him.

He also been on message and hasn't offered up and Tory or Hudak type of mistakes.

I don't know. I think Liberal supporter's are being a bit to smug and arrogant about this.

So far Ford has managed to deflect all the 'scandals' the Liberals have tried to throw at him.

He also been on message and hasn't offered up and Tory or Hudak type of mistakes.

The "407 data" one might be starting to sink in. There's still some ways to go though.

They have already thrown Brown under the bus on that one though.

I don't think the police are going to be laying charges before June 7.
There's also some cognitive dissonance going on.

Ford: I'm the only person who can clean up Kathleen Wynne's mess!
Public: But what about cleaning up the mess in your PC Party?
Ford: That's Brown's fault. Talk to him.

There's also some cognitive dissonance going on.

Ford: I'm the only person who can clean up Kathleen Wynne's mess!
Public: But what about cleaning up the mess in your PC Party?
Ford: That's Brown's fault. Talk to him.

We all knew it would take more than a few weeks to clear out the rot.

Back