News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Big relief. GreenON extended a couple of months!

In terms of weed, I thought he was talking about freeing things up? Less restrictions, not more.

He's worried about the children.

You know, because a regulated and open market is so much more dangerous for children than an unregulated and opaque one run largely (not entirely!) by murderers.
Because legality means that all of a sudden children will take up the habit for no other reason than the fact that it's legal. Like all those drunk kids we have running amok.

Ow, shit, my eyes rolling into the back of my head so hard something ripped.

Promising subways for most of Southern Ontario isn't a good start for Doug.

I disagree. I think it's a great start. It means he's still the man we knew him to be. There haven't been any significant psychological changes. All is well!

I mean, for Doug....the rest of us? Not so much. I have to work hard so this clown can waste my money on subways to fucking Pickering. Thanks for "standing up for the little guy" you bloated twat.

The little guy Can't afford to live in ultra rich toronto. Why can't you have sympathy for others. All you're doing is contributing to the us vs them debate which does nothing. Subways really should be going all the way to 519. Then I'm sure you downtown elites would be happy you could subway to your Stratford festival.

The only thing I hope is that if Ford is willing to make such a bold statement on subways - hopefully he truly considers ways of fixing the on-street portion of Eglinton. It also maybe shows that Finch will more likely be cancelled.

The little guy Can't afford to live in ultra rich toronto. Why can't you have sympathy for others. All you're doing is contributing to the us vs them debate which does nothing. Subways really should be going all the way to 519. Then I'm sure you downtown elites would be happy you could subway to your Stratford festival.
Christ. My hometown (Orangeville) barely has the ridership to support a "fleet" of three busses.

"Downtown elites", now that's a "us vs them" indicator; as my wife would say, "Pot, kettle...".

The point is why would you spend Billions (of taxpayers money) on duplication of services instead of updating and extending what already exists. I'm sure Doughie will promise a "free" lighter with your pot and a subway car in every garage.

The only thing I hope is that if Ford is willing to make such a bold statement on subways - hopefully he truly considers ways of fixing the on-street portion of Eglinton. It also maybe shows that Finch will more likely be cancelled.

It doesn't need to be 'fixed' - it's fine as is.

Ford claims to be about 'efficiences', yet him and his supporters seem to have no problem doing things in the least efficient way possible.

Funny you say that. I'm currently being forced out of my flat by my landlord so they can "sell" it. I just went to look at my old flat in Parkdale. It's 1000 more per month than when I left it in 2007. It's more than doubled. My wages have doubled in that time but the cost of rents has increased even more.
I'm being priced out of the city in which I grew up.

Fuck, yeah, send that subway to Barrie!

PS: "Pro-business" crowd: I'm going to have to ask for a wage hike just so I can continue living here and keep my job. If you won't let the minimum wage earners drive up wages, I'll do my part to do it for them. Looks like my business' prices are going up again!
Or I could just quit and move away. What's the loss of one net contributor with zero entitlements and tax breaks?

Last edited:
It doesn't need to be 'fixed' - it's fine as is.

Ford claims to be about 'efficiences', yet him and his supporters seem to have no problem doing things in the least efficient way possible.

This is going to sound mean and it is ad hominem af but if that dude knew about efficiency he wouldn't be overweight and he wouldn't drive a Lincoln Continental. Just saying. It's inefficient allocation of resources, innit.

Back