News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Tom Box on groups.io confirmed today’s 63 was a Venture, with locomotive facing east.
Since he hasn’t yet spotted and reported any other days of operation from ReserVIA, I was wondering if this was just a one-off, but 63 of next Friday (23rd) and 668 of next Sunday (25th) also show as Venture, suggesting that what he observed repeats weekly…

Screenshot_2024-02-17_161017.jpg

Did the train enthusiast group member take a photo of the LCD screen on the camera the original photo was taken with? Fascinating.

Of all the ways to post a picture, that sure is one of them.

I haven’t had a chance to ride on the Venture trains yet but I was wondering if anyone knows the configuration/features each of the 5 car types (things like no. of seats, accessibility features, galley, etc)?
Here are 4 interior layouts I found on my last Via booking. Sorry for the poor job in stitching the pics together.IMG_0258.jpegIMG_0259.jpegIMG_0257.jpegIMG_0256.jpeg

Did the train enthusiast group member take a photo of the LCD screen on the camera the original photo was taken with? Fascinating.

Of all the ways to post a picture, that sure is one of them.
It's a pretty common thing to do in the community, as there is a feeling of urgency of passing along the news so that others can benefit from it.

He may still be planning on being out for several more hours, and so would lose that urgency if he was to wait to get home and download the images.

Dan

It's a pretty common thing to do in the community, as there is a feeling of urgency of passing along the news so that others can benefit from it.

He may still be planning on being out for several more hours, and so would lose that urgency if he was to wait to get home and download the images.

Dan
and not every dslr camera has wifi/bluetooth capabilities

We’re embracing speed, reliability, & frequency alike. Our goal is to provide a service comparable to European standards with a minimum 200km/h speed and no limit. We’ve begun the process of rebranding to better reflect this vision. #CCMM
Well, looks like we'll be choosing a high speed option. We'll see whether a final funding commitment will be made in 3 years.

Well, looks like we'll be choosing a high speed option. We'll see whether a final funding commitment will be made in 3 years.

Let me bring that forward for the preview challenged and the click averse:

1708454782995.png

Edit to add: This is the news release accompanying the speech.

It actually says something different. It continues to say that there will be 2 submissions, one at 200km/ph; and one without limits.

Let me bring that forward for the preview challenged and the click averse:

View attachment 541906

Edit to add: This is the news release accompanying the speech.

It actually says something different. It continues to say that there will be 2 submissions, one at 200km/ph; and one without limits.

There is also this article. Have't had time to read it to see if there's anything new in it. cc @crs1026 @Urban Sky

Back