News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

not looking to shabby is it?

Construction_Image2-20090227.jpg

can't wait to see the interior when it done.

woah what the hell, I went by to check on the LED strip friday night, and it still had not progressed up the side of the tower any further.. How could it happen that fast??? :eek: I hope this image isn't just doctored..

That fast? It was probably already installed, and just had to be connected. Looks really neat!

One can get awfully close to the building's SE corner, and the device that is repsonsible for this lighting (a flexible LED strip tube plastic thingy), so I can assure you that it was NOT installed past the 8th or so floor... Can anyone else confirm if this lighting is actually.. real?? as indicated in this pic?? I will know for sure tonight but... the excitement is killing me!! :eek:

I was down there a couple nights ago and found that it is indeed only lit up to the 8th floor or so. I know that the building is lit up extremely brightly at night... I'm thinking that picture is just showing a slice of the brightly lit interior, because from that angle 18 Yonge blocks most of it. Hard to tell from such a small image though.

Well Redroom, someone needs to get down there and take a shot of it.

I'm sure they will shut off any LED lighting for the birds migrating shortly...so better be quick about it.

fear not, around midnight I should be commin in on the gardiner, on a bus, so I will have a very definitive view. I will report on my findings! I'm sure that someone will probably beat me to it..

Those are not the LED's... its just construction lighting.

From Si Photo's on Flickr (He was with the guy who took the other picture which was mistaken for LED's):

3360560333_3701ea1df3_b.jpg

Edit: Just noticed marcus_a_j posted it too. In the description he says he and the guy who took the other picture were together. They were taken at the same time.

Last edited:

Back