don't forget to take note of just how hideous FCP's facade looks :eek:

Closing the gap.

1march2309009.jpg

By torontovibe, shot with DSC-N1 at 2009-03-24

2march2309007.jpg

3march2309006.jpg

Didn't I always say those extra pieces were there for a reason? LOL. They just had to move them over :p

Strangely enough, I actually liked the gap... just slightly more than having it filled in.

also,
don't forget to take note of just how hideous FCP's facade looks

I kinda like that its not a uniform white, it adds a certain sense of... authenticity to it. Sure most people think its ugly but, why must ever building be completely uniform and flawless in appearance? Whats wrong with shades of gray? :rolleyes:
FCP isn't a brand new shinny office tower, its been around for over 35 years. So what if its showing some signs of aging? I think it adds character.

lol, and I thought I was the only one who likes the gradual checkerboarding of the FCP! :eek:

You two have hit the nail on the head. The same thing applies to the ROM - the randomized effect is much better than the monochrome cladding we were promised (and which many seem to lament).

This however is not the thread to discuss this. I'm glad it's getting filled - not that I thought it wouldn't, just that it moves this that much closer to completion!

Now we'll start getting complaints about the fact that they filled the gap. The gap was unique! Historical! Not what we're getting, therefore, better!

Back