News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Already posted these in the Bay Adelaide thread. RBC is on the right (view from Portland & Stewart):

canonpics015uw8.jpg

canonpics017ki6.jpg

not really sure where I should post this so I'll put it here and a couple other places... the view from Zip in Liberty Village:

2869293459_987e0d7706_o.jpg

That is a friggin sweet photo. Kudos.

I love the way the city skyline seems to slope gradually upwards from that angle.

They are presently putting concrete stairs in that vertical concrete niche in the podium. My guess is that that the area will be covered in 'white' glass, similar to the sides and top of the podium.

They are presently putting concrete stairs in that vertical concrete niche in the podium. My guess is that that the area will be covered in 'white' glass, similar to the sides and top of the podium.

Here's a picture of those stairs. Taken Saturday the 20th by me.
RBC_stairs_2008-09-20.jpg

Great shot of the stairs. I really really hope they are doing something interesting with that strip. It would be such a shame to have such an obvious street level element ruined by the cheapening.

Does anyone know how many floors they've built so far?

How many more floors to go?

This shot shows how much has been built so far
2873391751_f056b870f6_o.jpg

I count 39 built, with 4 more to go. The podium is 10 storeys, and is a good reference point to start from

RBC rising behind the Sheraton Hotel, Sept 23rd

I count 39 built, with 4 more to go. The podium is 10 storeys, and is a good reference point to start from

Wow, they're almost topped out then. I'm excited to see how the roof element will turn out. Seems like the most interesting feature of this building.

Shame that the Bay-Adelaide Centre is completely blocked from view from that perspective.
Or maybe... its just stuck in some weird space-time-warp :rolleyes:

Back