News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

A restaurant-scale burger place sounds strange, but Craft Burger could fill that space every night of the week.

I never once went inside. That stretch of Carlton from Sherbourne to Parliament is just a bad place for a restaurant to be (unless it's right at Carlton/Parliament). I can't see how the Mexican place and the diner across the street are going to survive. I like Jam Café, but I worry about them too.
I've only been once, but the Margarita's (Mexican) at least tends to be busy. Also, this stretch has severely been lacking since The Queen’s Head / Pimblett’s Pub closed ~2004.

Official signage has been posted at Yonge & Dundas for the new Joey's Eaton Centre restaurant. Sign says it is opening "soonish."

I heard that Crema (the expanding Junction coffee shop) is coming to Spadina and Richmond.

Went to Woodlot on Palmerston (at College) Sunday - great rustic food with homemade soda! This used to be Octapus Lounge.

Gabby's across from the ROM is moving two doors down to Lobby's space (or so the signs in the windows say- Jan 2011 opening). So... where is Lobby going? Did they shut down for good?

Gabby's could be moving to make space for Exhibit's sales centre?

Hmmm, that's interesting. Accoridng to this site, Lobby is coming back under a new name next year. Perhaps they're taking over the old True location?

There's a new Boston Pizza in the ugly plaza with the Canadian Tire at Leslie & Lake Shore. It's pretty tucked away and hard to see from the street - I wonder if it will last.

Back