News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. Apparently I'm going to be eating a lot of gelato this summer

There's always Vivoli in Firenze, Pluripremiata in San Gimignano, and Giolitti in Roma if you ever get out that way.

Summer can't come soon enough.

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 14 123765 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Mar 3, 2014

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display four illuminated wall signs (two on the southerly and two on the easterly), in conjunction with a coffee shop. **Tim Hortons**

This is the CBC building

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5V 3G5

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 14 124369 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Mar 4, 2014

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display two illuminated overhanging structure signs on the northerly & easterly elevation of first storey, in conjunction with a restaurant. **Sunset Grill**

…and that would put that up on Wellington actually, just across the walkway from the Ritz.

The 3 Brewers Pub have confirmed 5 new locations in the GTA....(1) Richmond-Adelaide Centre (2) East Beaver Creek restaurant campus (3) Liberty Village (4) Heartland Town Centre and (5) Gibson Square on Yonge.

The 3 Brewers Pub have confirmed 5 new locations in the GTA....(1) Richmond-Adelaide Centre (2) East Beaver Creek restaurant campus (3) Liberty Village (4) Heartland Town Centre and (5) Gibson Square on Yonge.

I went to their Yonge St. location and was pleasantly surprised with my meal. I had the 3 Brasseurs sauerkraut meal (German sausage, Frankfurt sausage and grilled ham - with potatoes) + a Blonde beer and thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad to see them expanding!

Not sure when it opened. Haven't eaten there yet. Sure looks 100% better than the Leaside location.

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

Swiss Chalet + a buck or two prices.

Attachments

• IMG_2833.jpg
    IMG_2833.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_2835.jpg
    IMG_2835.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 450

Back