News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Saying that gangs should be sprayed like cockroaches is similar to when John Tory criticized those who shoot kids in a playground as "sewer rats".
How could anyone say something disparaging about violent gang members when they add so much diversity to the city?

This reminds me, the morning after, I was listening to Metro Morning and they had some social worker on talking about how his characterisation of said dealers is wrong because it's not their fault, but society's that they do what they do.

So, personal responsibility called, it wants its role back.

I switched the radio to some fine-ass choons because I couldn't listen to that lady talk anymore. It was mind-numbingly unintelligent. She was going off about shit that wasn't even related to the questions asked of her. If I was Michael Serapio, I would have laughed her out of the studio.

You know, I'd characterise some of these people as cockroaches myself. I've known a few of the type and they ain't worth subsidising, I don't mind saying. Besides, a lot of them have money enough.
To be honest though, any dealer living in council estates is either low-level nothing or trippin.
The real deal dealers all live in nice condos.

That's exactly what public spaces are: a public living room.

What a tit.

Crack heads are people too.

One of my good friends is a former crack head. She was given options and help and now she works at a private club in Toronto.
Quite the change!
It's quite interesting walking the streets with her because we usually run into her old....peers of all sorts.

Mammo should just stay at home.
I sometimes see him at my personal second living room, BMO Field.
Wish I didn't but I wouldn't suggest he be banned just for being brain damaged.

From link.

grab 1.jpeg

From link.
For the second year in a row, Councillor Giorgio Mammoliti missed nearly half of all votes taken at Toronto city council.

Mammoliti was absent for 48.7 per cent of 1,048 votes taken in the chamber in 2018, a Star analysis of council’s voting record shows. ...
Why spoil such an imperfect record?

Attachments

• grab 1.jpeg
    grab 1.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 913
If the Thursday meeting is about the high murder rate in Toronto - then Mammo is crazy for not attending.
If these idiot Councillors are going to complain about the 25 Councillors again, then Mammolitti appears to be the only sane member of Council.

From link.

Overhand-Knot.gif

NOT!

If the Thursday meeting is about the high murder rate in Toronto - then Mammo is crazy for not attending.
If these idiot Councillors are going to complain about the 25 Councillors again, then Mammolitti appears to be the only sane member of Council.
I can see we need a new thread here. Ridiculous comments and claims made by UTers.

Maybe he could actually be productive and convince people to vote against the motion?

You are not alone ...
Although to go back to Mammo ridicule, he's complaining that the debate was about the arts rather than about guns & gangs ... as if the candidates chose the topic.
Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 12.13.53 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 12.13.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 12.13.53 PM.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 555
It pains me beyond belief to say this, but there was nothing racist in Mammo’s comment. Perhaps off topic but not racist. Cressy seems to assume it’s racist to denounce violent crime in general. If anything, Cressy’s tweet appears to be founded on racism when we “unpack” it.

Back